the Brazilian GP live on Sky Sports F1 on Sunday, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 29 '19
                                      The unknown team that claimed Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig on revocable waivers was more interested in blocking him from going to another team than in trading for him, a league source has told ESPNs Jim Bowden. cheap mlb jerseys china .Puig, 25, was demoted to the minors earlier this month, a day after the Dodgers couldnt move him before the non-waiver trade deadline.He told ESPNs Marly Rivera on Monday that he would have preferred a trade to another team instead of being demoted to the minors, but he also acknowledged he has learned some humility since joining the Dodgers Triple-A team in Oklahoma City.The moment I arrived in L.A., people were crazy for me -- 50, 60 thousand people [cheering] at the stadium, Puig said in the interview with Rivera. I got used to that amount of fans. Getting to Triple-A and not seeing as many fans is not very appealing or fun to play baseball, but this is what I have to do for my future.Triple-A Oklahoma has advanced to the playoffs.On Wednesday, the Dodgers revealed four players who will be added to their expanded roster this week. Puig was not among them, but he could be added during September call-ups.Manager Dave Roberts said that he expects to have catcher/infielder Austin Barnes and pitchers Luis Avilan, Josh Ravin and Louis Coleman available to the major league club this weekend.Outside of that, were still trying to figure out what is best for Yasiel, Roberts said.Dodgers president of baseball operations Andrew Friedman was asked Tuesday if Puig was in the mix to be added to an expanded roster.I dont know the answer to that yet, Friedman said.Puig was an All-Star in 2014 after a meteoric rise with the Dodgers, who signed the Cuban prospect to a $42 million, seven-year contract in June 2012. He hit 35 homers and drove in 111 runs while batting .305 in 2013-14, but he slipped to .255 last season while playing in just 79 games because of hamstring troubles.Puig has been physically limited and largely inconsistent even when healthy this season, batting .260 with seven homers in 81 games. His on-base-plus-slugging percentage is down to a career-worst .706.ESPNs Doug Padilla contributed to this report. china authentic jerseys . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. cheap nfl authentic jerseys . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. http://www.cheapjerseysnflauthentic.com/ . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game.Force India have described their selection of Esteban Ocon to partner Sergio Perez in 2017 as a very close call. The French youngster is understood to have beaten off competition from fellow Mercedes graduate and Manor team-mate Pascal Wehrlein to take the seat made vacant by the Renault-bound Nico Hulkenberg.Felipe Nasr, whose candidature was bolstered by substantial financial backing, is also believed to have been in contention.  Revealing that Force India owner Vijay Mallya had the final say in Ocons appointment, deputy team boss Bob Fernley told Sky Sports: It was a very close call but Esteban just came out on top - it was tough competition.Weve always had a very clear opinion of what we need from a driver point of view which is the best driver that Force India can afford. Whether that means a package or purely talent, thats Vijays final call. The bosses of Mercedes, Manor and Renault join Ocon to mark the youngsters birthday at Seeptembers Singapore GP The press release announcing Ocon had signed what was described as a multi-year deal included commentary from Mercedes boss Toto Wolff, a reminder in itself that Mercedes are Force Indias engine providers and Ocon remains part of the Silvers Arrows driver development programme. wholesale jerseys china. According to Wolff, Ocons promotion amounted to a positive development for Formula 1 that talent wins over money but the Austrian then had the rather less celebratory task of informing Wehrlein he had been overlooked. Yesterday [Thursday] l received the call that Force India had decided to take him, Wehrlein told Sky Sports. I cant change that. I received the call from Toto that Force India had decided to take him. Its not the end of the world.Can Nico Rosberg clinch the title at Interlagos? Watch the Brazilian GP live on Sky Sports F1 on Sunday, the race begins at 4pm; Watch the whole race weekend with a NOW TV week pass - £10.99, no contract Also See: Ocon joins Force India for 2017 The Formula 1 Gossip column ' ' '