has five top-25 finishes in 14 starts since turning 50.All o | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Mär 29 '19
                                      It was an unexpected bye week for No. Air Jordan Canada Store . 18 Florida, but theres a new Tiger in town Saturday when Missouri visits the Gators in a Southeastern Conference matchup in Gainesville, Fla.Because of the threat of Hurricane Matthew, Florida postponed last Saturdays matchup against LSU.The decision created controversy throughout the SEC. Some believed Florida could have relocated the game to Baton Rouge, Louisiana, or a neutral site. But the delay in making the decision to postpone the game created too many logistical problems for travel arrangements to be made, according to Gators athletic director Jeremy Foley.The issue still has not been settled -- LSU has nixed the idea of getting together on Nov. 19 by paying off the two non-conference opponents both teams are to face that day -- but all agree in the importance of playing the game because of its impact on the division races.SEC commissioner Greg Sankey has said he wants both parties to come together and reschedule the game.As far as that postponed game, its in the hands of the SEC and we want to play it, Florida coach Jim McElwain said. And yet, our focus has to turn to homecoming week and Missouri.The Gators (4-1, 2-1 SEC) take on the Tigers (2-3, 0-2 SEC) at 4 p.m. ET Saturday (SEC Network) at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at Steve Spurrier-Florida Field.The unexpected week off gave Floridas banged up defensive line a chance to heal and gave starting quarterback Luke Del Rio more time to recuperate from an injured knee. McElwain said Del Rio would have played against LSU and will start against Missouri.We were upset that we werent playing, Del Rio said of the postponement of LSU. But we werent upset at the reason why.Del Rio hasnt played since being injured on a late hit in the win over North Texas in the third game of the season. He has completed 62 of his 101 pass attempts for 762 yards and six touchdowns against two interceptions this season.His replacement, Austin Appleby, completed 42 of 67 attempts for 440 yards and three touchdowns with one interception in his two starts. Those numbers are comparable to Del Rios but the Gators have scored only two touchdowns over their last six quarters after blowing a 21-3 halftime lead in a 38-28 loss to Tennessee beatingVanderbilt 13-6.Like Florida, Missouri is coming off a bye week. McElwain said hes concerned about Missouris big play ability, noting the Tigers have already posted twice as many explosive and they did all of last season. Missouri quarterback Drew Lock has passed for 1,675 yards this season with 14 touchdowns and four interceptions.Lock is doing a heckuva job with that, McElwain said. Hes got a strong arm.His No. 1 target, wide receiver JMon Moore has 27 receptions for 450 yards. He has six touchdown catches in five games, which leads the SEC and is tied for ninth in FBS statistics.Despite those numbers, the Tigers have problems of their own on offense.They rushed for only 77 yards and passed for 188 in their 42-7 loss at LSU in their last outing on Oct. 1.They now will take on one what is statistically the best defense in the SEC. The Gators have held their first five opponents to an average of just over 230 yards a game, which ranks No. 2 in FBS statistically nationally behind only Michigan.On the other hand, a big offensive show has not necessarily been a big factor for the Tigers on their tips to Gainesville.Two years ago the Tigers had only 119 yards on 49 plays and won the game 42-13. The previous visit in 2012 Florida had only 276 yards in total offense and won 14-7 with 14 unanswered points in the second half.Despite having the task of going to one of the tougher places to play in the SEC, the open date looks to have come at a good time for the Tigers.They could get key players including cornerback Logan Cheadle and linebackers Terez Hall and Donovan Newsom.Wide receiver Jonathan Johnson, who has 11 catches for 201 yards -- 18.3-yards-per-catch average -- also looks to be over an ankle problem.The guys have a bounce in their step, first-year coach Barry Odom said of Mizzou. Air Jordan Canada Sale . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Cheap Jordan Shoes Sale . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. http://www.canadaairjordan.com/ . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- Bernhard Langer has a left knee injury that could force him to withdraw from the PowerShares QQQ Championship, the inaugural Charles Schwab Cup Playoffs event.Im not sure Ill be able to play tomorrow, but Ill make that call at noon when my tee time is, Langer said Thursday. For right now, Ive been getting treatment and trying to stay off my knee.Simply, the decision will come down to whether he can hit the ball.I tried yesterday and it didnt work, Langer said. I cant transfer my weight. I cant put any pressure on my left knee.The 59-year-old German star leads the 50-and-over tour with four victories and has wrapped up the season money title with $2,697,459.I had an MRI on Monday because I couldnt walk properly and just had problems, Langer said. Obviously, havent hit a shot yet, havent been out on the course. I walked it, but I havent hit a shot yet because I cant, I cant put much pressure on my knee. Walking these hills is very difficult, especially downhill.The top 72 players on the money list earned a spot at Sherwood Country Club, the former site of Greg Normans Shark Shootout and Tiger Woods event that is now called the Hero World Challenge. The playoff field will be cut to 54 for the Dominion Charity Classic next week in Richmond, Virginia, and to 36 for the Charles Schwab Cup Championship the following week in Scottsdale, Arizona.Each dollar earned in the first two events is worth two points and will be added to the regular-season total. At the Charles Schwab Cup Chhampionship, points will be reset so that any golfer in the top five can capture the Charles Schwab Cup with a win. Air Jordan Canada. . Langer has a big enough advantage over second-place Miguel Angel Jimenez that he would keep the lead in the standings even if he doesnt play this week.I came all the way here from south Florida and committed to play, said Langer, a three-time Cup champion. But if Im going to do long-term damage, the last thing I want to do is try and play and do further damage and then I cant play next week or the following week, which that would really be bad if I cant play the Schwab Cup. You know, the priority is to get my health. You cant play golf if youre not healthy. The game is hard enough when youre healthy; you dont need to be injured.Fred Couples is attempting to play after sitting out eight months with a back injury.Im honestly hoping to get through this, the 57-year-old Couples said. Its one of my favorite golf courses, so I found out last week that I was in the playoff. I havent played since February, so I thought, You know, Ill commit. I hit balls on Friday before I committed and actually felt OK.John Daly qualified 70th. He has five top-25 finishes in 14 starts since turning 50.All of us old guys have seen this course a few times, so theres no home-field advantage, Daly said. Ive heard nothing but great things about the changes and everything. ' ' '