the team is doing well so either way its a win-win situation. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Apr 7 '19
Former Manchester United striker Dwight Yorke hopes one of Jose Mourinho’s first acts as manager will be to bring Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Old Trafford. Cheap Air Max 270 Ireland . Sky Sports News HQ broke the news that Mourinho signed his contract to become Louis van Gaals successor late on Thursday afternoon, before United made an official announcement on the Portugueses appointment on Friday morning.Mourinho and Ibrahimovic have remained very close after spending a year working together at Inter Milan, where the pair won the Serie A title. That has led to speculation that Ibrahimovic - who has confirmed he will leave Paris Saint Germain this summer when his contract expires - could be reunited at Old Trafford next season, and Yorke believes the pair are capable of restoring United to greatness.I have to say I am a fan of Zlatan as well I think he has been tremendous [throughout his career] and certainly in his time at PSG he has been terrific, Yorke told Sky Sports News HQ. Ibrahimovic told reporters on Thursday he has already decided his future He seems to get better with age and he is relishing the opportunity of playing in the Premier League. Hes been everywhere else and I am sure he would love to finish his career at Manchester United if given the chance.If Zlatan joins Manchester United under Mourinho I think it will be a huge step in the right direction to make Manchester United the No 1 club in the country once again. Peter Kenyon believes Mourinho is the perfect replacement for Louis van Gaal. Yorke is convinced Mourinho will re-invigorate Uniteds squad and says the 53-year-olds track record in management suggests can get the best out of the players inherited from his predecessor Van Gaal.You only have to look at what he has achieved over his career to see that he certainly brings a winning formula, said Yorke, who won the treble with United in 1999.I think he will certainly put United back on top where they belong. He knows he has a challenge in terms of the players he has inherited from the Van Gaal regime but I think he will certainly get the best out of the players, which I dont think Van Gaal was able to do. Yorke hopes Ryan Giggs becomes part of Mourinhos backroom team Yorke has previously stated his preference to succeed Van Gaal was former team-mate Ryan Giggs and the ex-Trinidad and Tobago international is keen to see the Welshman retained by the club in some capacity under Mourinho.Everyone knows my first choice was Giggsy and I thought he may have had the opportunity, Yorke said. Treble winner Yorke scored 63 goals in 148 Manchester United appearances Especially, when you look around in terms of other players who have come out of the game and been given the opportunity to manage such huge clubs, ie Zinedine Zidane, Pep Guardiola, Luis Enrique and Diego Simeone with what he is doing at Atletico Madrid as well.You would have thought he may get the opportunity after three years as assistant and hes also been at the football club for nearly three decades. Its not to be but I think its crucial they keep Giggsy at the club. Also See: Ferdinand welcomes Mourinho Mourinho in numbers Thierry Henrys verdict on Jose Carragher on Mourinhos impact Nike Air Max 270 Wholesale . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Cheapest Air Max 270 . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. http://www.airmax270ireland.com/ . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged. Just like Kyle Abbott is not exactly sure when he is going to be able to make the move ball move, Tabraiz Shamsi does not really know whether the Australian batsmen can pick him, but as long as the wickets come, he does not mind the uncertainty.Thats the theory going around and with theories, you cant say its a given thing because its not a proven thing, Shamsi said at the MCG where his 4 for 72 against a Victoria XI put him in line for a Test debut. I am really happy with the way I have gone personally against them.Shamsi was picked for the Test squad on the back of a stellar 2015-16 first-class season - he was joint-second on the wicket-charts with 41 scalps at 19.97 - and performances in shorter formats which suggested he could be a handful. Shamsi took 3 for 36 in his third ODI against Australia in Port Elizabeth last month and was South Africa As third-highest wicket-taker in a 50-over quadrangular series in Australia this winter.The talk in South Africa is that Shamsis variations render batsmen illiterate and that he was brought on this tour specifically to play in Adelaide. He was seen practising with the pink ball on his own during the Hobart Test and even though it may be harsh on Keshav Maharaj, who also debuted on this tour, South Africa may want to use Shamsi as a trump card in the day-night fixture.Shamsi confirmed the pink ball wears a lot more than the red balll, and is therefore more likely to bring spinners into the game. Air Max 270 Discount Ireland. Wristpin with a pink ball has emerged as particularly tricky for batsmen and even though Shamsi is not sure of exactly how difficult it is, he hopes he can prove a handful anyway.Theres a theory about legspinners and batsmen not picking it, Shamsi said. The guys say its harder to pick the seam off the legspinners so maybe there is a difference but at the end of the day you have to put the ball in the right areas.Conceding more than six an over, as Shamsi did in the warm-up match, may not speak much for his disciplines which may be why Shamsi continues to be coy about his chances of playing. Its almost as if he knows that he travelled as a reserve, or a surprise package, and is focusing more on being part of the Test squad than the starting XI. Thats not up to me [if I debut], he said. Ive just got to go and do my bit. If it comes Ill be happy. If it doesnt, the team is doing well so either way its a win-win situation.Like his team-mates, Shamsi repeated the mantra that South Africa are not merely satisfied with a series win. They want a whitewash too. We came here to win the series. Weve done that. Our mission is not over yet. We are going to try and win the series 3-nil. ' ' '