es. Singles entries were based off the top 56 players in the June 6 rankings, with other ways to qu | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Apr 8 '19
HOUSTON -- Despite notching a win that to an extent salvaged their postseason hopes, the Houston Texans havent yet found themselves in position to rest on their laurels. Cheap Air Jordan 1 For Sale .Should the Texans (7-6) defeat the visiting Jacksonville Jaguars (2-11) on Sunday at NRG Stadium, theyll inch one step closer to clinching the AFC South title. Houston would improve to 5-0 in the division with games against the Bengals and Titans remaining, with that finale in Tennessee and the division title likely up for grabs.By beating the Colts in Indianapolis for only the second time in franchise history, the Texans remained in a first-place tie with Tennessee. And while Jacksonville doesnt present a serious threat to disrupting their momentum, the Texans will enter the matchup hamstrung in the passing game, already an offensive weakness.With receivers Jaelen Strong and Braxton Miller on injured reserve, the Texans also have tight end C.J. Fiedorowicz in concussion protocol. Fiedorowicz is second on the team in receptions (48) and receiving touchdowns (two), and third in receiving yards (505). He is a huge loss for a passing attack ranked 30th in the NFL.C.J. is a big part of what weve been doing, obviously, Texans coach Bill OBrien said. Hes had a good year. Hes a guy that does both things well. He blocks well and obviously hes had a good year in the passing game. Id put him in the day-to-day category. Hes played a lot snaps for us this year. Hes pretty banged up but I know hes going to do everything he can to try to play on Sunday. I know that.As far as the passing game goes, I think its a unit that steps up week in and week out. I know it hasnt been the numbers that maybe everybody looks at but I think theres been some consistency in some of the certain routes that we run and things like that. I think our guys understand the game plan. They understand how we want to attack Jacksonville.OBrien might have been hopeful, but it didnt happen as Fiedorowicz was declared out on Friday.Given their roster attrition, the Texans must lean on their prior postseason experience to navigate the final three weeks of the season. There are veterans sprinkled throughout the roster, even some who aided playoff runs elsewhere.The Texans have pointed to marginally improved play from quarterback Brock Osweiler, who in turn believes his experience in Denver last season is beneficial.I was very fortunate in my time in Denver to be a part of playoff teams, be a part of teams that were fighting for playoff positions in the month of December, Osweiler said. Then, obviously, last year I was fortunate to be able to contribute actually on the field. Just like I always talk about in here, theres nothing that replaces game reps.Well, theres nothing that replaces experience of being able to experience the playoffs. So, just being around that team, I think it helps me out big-picture-wise of what to expect this month, how to prepare and how to go about things.The Jaguars have no such expectations. After following a pair of one-possession losses in September with back-to-back victories over the Colts and Bears in October, Jacksonville has dropped eight consecutive games. Four of those losses have come by one score, underscoring how frustrating this season has been for the Jaguars.I think it definitely took us by shock, Jaguars wide receiver Allen Robinson said of the skid. I think offensively its not something that we thought at all. Unfortunately, it is the position that we are in, but at the end of the day, we are still trying to build some light up and trying to get some momentum heading into next season.That resolution leaves the Jaguars playing the role of spoiler yet again, especially given their closing schedule. After visiting the Texans this weekend, the Jaguars will host the Titans before closing on the road in Indianapolis. With the Colts just one game behind Houston and Tennessee, the Jaguars will have a say in the AFC South.Well, anytime its an AFC South opponent, I think every team in our division is looking at that saying, We all want to own the AFC South, Jaguars head coach Gus Bradley said. When you have three opponents like we do the next three games, its a great opportunity. Air Jordan 1 Ireland . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Air Jordan 1 Retro Ireland . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. http://www.cheapairjordan1ireland.com/ . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. LONDON -- Rafael Nadal is on the final entry list for the Rio Olympics.The 14-time major champion hasnt played since pulling out of the French Open because of an injured left wrist and needed the International Tennis Federations Olympic Committee to approve his appeal because he hasnt played Davis Cup.Nadal won the gold medal at the 2008 Beijing Games.There were no surprises on the list released Friday by the ITF. Unlike golf, nearly all the worlds top tennis players plan to go to Rio.The only unexpected announcement Friday came from sixth-ranked Victoria Azarenka, who tweeted just as the Olympic roster was about to be released that she is pregnant and will miss the rest of the season. The two-time Grand Slam champions name was on the ITFs list.A handful of top-30 men had pulled out of the next months Rio Games; they mostly cited tennis reasons and not the Zika virus. But the Big Four of Nadal, Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray and Roger Federer are all on tthe list. Cheap Jordans Ireland. . Murray is the reigning gold medalist, while Djokovic and Federer are each seeking a first Olympic singles title.Overall, 14 of the top 15 men are on the roster, with No. 9 Dominic Thiem the only one missing.All of the top 20 women are on the list, led by reigning gold medalist Serena Williams. Five-time Grand Slam champion Maria Sharapova will miss the Olympics because of her doping suspension.There will be 64 players in the singles draws and 32 in doubles. Singles entries were based off the top 56 players in the June 6 rankings, with other ways to qualify for the final eight spots.Each country is allowed a maximum of four singles players and two doubles teams for six players total on the mens and womens sides. Sixteen mixed doubles teams will be determined in Rio from players already in the Olympics. ' ' '