e Douglas in the first half. Video of the incident, which | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Apr 9 '19
                                      After a quick 10-1 start to the season generated title buzz around the LA Clippers, a recent 2-5 stretch capped by Wednesdays 115-98 loss to the Warriors has re-established their position in the Western Conference behind Golden State and the San Antonio Spurs. Cheap NFL Jerseys .If the Clippers want to take that next step and challenge for a Finals appearance, journeyman center?Marreese Speights says they need to buy into a team effort -- and stop focusing so much on the officiating.First we need to start really just leaving the refs alone, Speights said after Wednesdays loss, according to The Orange County Register. Guys just got to sacrifice, do some other things than scoring, do some other things than your personal goals. Just try something new.Theyve been doing it here for four or five years and it hasnt been working, so its time to try something new.Coach Doc Rivers, Blake Griffin and Chris Paul each received a technical foul as the Warriors won for the seventh straight time over the Clippers.Speights spent the previous three seasons with the Warriors, winning an NBA title in 2014-15 and reaching the Finals last season. He said Wednesday was an example to the Clippers of how the Warriors share the ball, play team defense and put their opponents away.Tonight, they see it. They see everything I say, Speights said. Everything I say in practice since Ive been here, they see it. Thats how [the Warriors] play.Golden State?set a dominant tone in the first quarter when they shot 56 percent. They erased the Clippers one-point lead with a 28-9 run to lead 37-19.Speights said the Warriors game plan involved a quick start when they faced the Clippers.Thats the scouting report when you play against the Clippers, he said. Its always been, especially with the Warriors, you play against the Clippers, you hit them a couple of times and their spirit is going to be down. Thats what happened, so weve just got to find a way to get over that hump.Paul also acknowledged that things didnt go well Wednesday.Our spirit wasnt right, Paul said. We gave them a lot of baskets. A team that shoots as well as they do, we cant give them points.The teams are scheduled to meet three more times in the regular season, once in January and twice in February.Information from The Associated Press contributed to this report. Wholesale Jerseys China . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. Jerseys NFL Authentic Cheap . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. http://www.nflchinajerseys.net/ . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. The Wallabies have filed a complaint to World Rugby over a meeting between All Blacks coach Steve Hansen and referee Romain Poite that was held on the eve of the second Bledisloe Cup Test without Australias knowledge.It comes after coach Michael Cheika said he was left bitterly disappointed by Frenchman Poites control of Saturday nights 29-9 defeat at Wellingtons Westpac Stadium, ensuring the Bledisloe Cup will remain in New Zealand for a 14th consecutive year.The Australian Rugby Union claims Hansen and one of his assistants met Poite for morning tea on Friday.Under World Rugby regulations, coaches can meet referees before a match only if there are representatives from both teams present, or if one side declines the opportunity.A similar controversy occurred during Junes three-Test series after England coach Eddie Jones also met Poite in Brisbane without an invitation being extended to the Australians.Cheika blasted Poite for absolutely ignoring approaches from Australia captain Stephen Moore to seek clarification on decisions, and said the referee failed to stop the game when David Pocock was down and needed a concussion test.He has the whistle, I understand ... the referee mightt not like the captain personally, that might be his prerogative, but he has to afford him that opportunity if hes affording it to his opponents, Cheika said. Soccer Jerseys China. Im on record with referees boss Alain Rolland about the treatment to our captain and our players by Romain Poite and also by Nigel Owens.I dont know if its subconscious or not but its there and its got to be dealt with, because that cant be going on if the opponent can have every player discussing with the referee.If theyve got a predetermined position on our players, I asked Alain Rolland in Sydney and he said, Oh thats a surprise to me if it is, but its pretty blatant to anyone listening to the refs ears, I would say.Meanwhile, All Blacks prop Owen Franks is expected to be cited for an attempted eye gouge on Kane Douglas in the first half. Video of the incident, which occurred in the seventh minute, circulated on social media during the match and Cheika said he saw it at the time.They couldnt miss it, it was pretty in the open. Itd be pretty hard for the match review to miss, he said. ' ' '