said theyd replace it, so Ive actually got the | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Apr 11 '19
NEW YORK -- Australian wildcard James Duckworth pulled off the biggest win of his career on Monday night to set up a second-round meeting with Jo-Wilfried Tsonga at the US Open. Deshaun Watson Jersey .Defying the heat and humidity at Flushing Meadows, Duckworth fought back from a set and a break down to beat Dutchman Robin Haase 4-6, 7-5, 6-3, 4-6, 6-3.The 24-year-old, who dropped to 195 in the rankings this year after missing four months of the season with elbow and wrist injuries, will face the ninth-seeded Frenchman on Wednesday.The watching Australia Davis Cup captain Lleyton Hewitt will have approved of his compatriots performance, with Duckworth beating world No. 64 Haase in three hours, 31 minutes.Earlier on Monday, Australias?Jordan Thompson lost to qualifier Steve Darcis after leading by two sets in their first-round match.The world No. 91, playing his first match at Flushing Meadows, failed to take two match points as he went down 5-7, 3-6, 7-6(5), 6-4, 7-5 to the 32-year-old Belgian.Darcis, ranked 106th, edged a third-set tie-breaker before forcing a decider and closing out the win after four hours, 11 minutes.The match was played in searing temperatures which Thompson compared to?something like Vietnam or Bangkok, and the 22-year-old cramped up in the final game.Its hot, humid, the suns out, theres no shade. I was hurting in that last game. No doubt I struggled a bit at the end, Thompson told reporters.Thompson, who had progressed to the second round of a Grand Slam for the first time at this years French Open,?served for the match at 5-4 in the third set.I just felt like I left myself down, let other people down. Its not good, he said.Just the people in the box there supporting me, Ive worked with those people for a long time and its what you work towards -- to be playing here and winning matches and I let it slip away.Everythings a learning curve at this age. Arian Foster Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Andre Johnson Jersey . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. http://www.officialhoustontexanspro.com/Jj-watt-texans-jersey/ . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. When Blake Bortles punted the football into the stands at Londons Wembley Stadium, he was probably unaware just how special a catch it would make.Underneath his kick in the British capital was a fan named Katie Edwards, who was lucky just to be in the ground, let alone on the receiving end of the Jacksonville quarterbacks punt.Edwards was at the Jaguars narrow victory over the Colts on Sunday as a volunteer to help fans find their way around the vast stadium -- a role that does not guarantee her a seat at the game.But a stroke of luck saw her grab a last-minute ticket in the third row and her afternoon was made even more special when Bortles celebratory punt following his second-quarter touchdown landed in her lap.My friend tried to catch [the ball], but it literally came right at me, Edwards, a 39-year-old personal assistant from London, told ESPN. Im a terrible catch, I used to play in defense, so the idea that not only have I managed to catch a ball, but Ive actually caught a punt from Bortles -- that just blows me away.I tried to get a ticket for the game, but of course it was sold out. Sometimes though, as a thank you for volunteering, we get given tickets. So I was really lucky to be there. That chair may have been empty if I hadnt been sat there.Speaking in his postgame media conference, Bortles admitted he hoped the ball would make a fitting souvenir for a British fan, but Edwards wasnt sure she would be able to keep it. A fan catching a ball at a Premier League soccer match, for example, is usually expected to return it. Custom Houston Texans Jerseys. I wasnt sure what happened when they kick a ball into the crowd, Edwards said. Very quickly a lady came up to me asking me to give the ball back, which I did. But then a man said theyd replace it, so Ive actually got the practice ball.Im definitely going to keep it. Ill probably buy a case for it and keep it forever.The Jaguars have committed to playing a regular season game in London every year until 2020 and were nominally the home team against the Colts on Sunday.But the NFLs International Series is becoming known for the sheer range of fans that show up to the games, with almost every team represented by the jerseys in the stands.While she was rooting for the Jaguars on Sunday, Edwards admitted she is a Packers fan at heart, and revealed the touching story behind her choice of teams.Im a big NFL fan, she said. The Packers are my main team. Its quite an embarrassing reason, but Wisconsin is where Dungeons and Dragons was invented.When I was young I used to watch it on Channel 4 with my dad. Then I was looking for a team to support and Green Bay were from Wisconsin, I loved everything about Wisconsin, so it had to be Green Bay.A lot of fans Ive spoken to here have a primary team and then a secondary team. Thats kind of how I am. Ill always be a main Packers fan, but the Jags are my second team because theyve given so much to London and the sport in this country. ' ' '