ord for 3-pointers in a game set in 20 | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Apr 11 '19
TORONTO -- It didnt take long for Auston Matthews to make an impact at the Toronto Maple Leafs training camp. Cheap NBA Jerseys .The prized first overall selection skated with his new teammates for the first time Wednesday morning after a six-day break following the World Cup of Hockey. Following the formal portion of practice, Matthews shattered a pane of glass with a shot.It was a terrible shot, too, Matthews said. It wasnt even hard, just happened to hit the right spot, I guess, and shattered the whole thing.We were just messing around. It was me, [Mitch] Marner, [Andrew] Nielsen, the last guys on the ice, we were just taking shots and [I] missed the net, broke the glass.Matthews, 19, was asked whether hed have to pay for the repairs.Yeah probably. Lou [Lamoriello] wont be too happy, he joked, referring to the Maple Leafs general manager.Mike Babcock has said Matthews will start the season as the Leafs third-line center. On Wednesday, he skated on a line with James van Riemsdyk and Leo Komarov. He also saw power-play time alongside Milan Michalek and Dmytro Timashov.Matthews, who is from Scottsdale, Arizona, believes the experience of playing in Toronto during the World Cup of Hockey will help with the transition to the NHL.It helps a lot, it makes a difference, said Matthews, who spent last season in Switzerland. Just having that [comfort of] playing in front of Toronto fans, getting a chance to play at that rink heading into the preseason, I think it definitely gives you some confidence.My mindset the whole time was go in [to the World Cup] and get better and learn as much as I could. Going into it, I knew I could play at that level.Matthews had two goals and added an assist in three round-robin games.His performance with the under-23 Team North America was punctuated by a highlight-reel deke from his knees around Daniel Sedin where he set up teammate Morgan Rielly for a shot and then finished it off by putting home the rebound for the games first goal in a 4-3 overtime win against Sweden.Hes a pass-first guy in my opinion, but hes got a great shot, Rielly said. Hes a mature young man. Hes had an opportunity to play pro and with older guys. Its not like hes coming right out of junior. The adjustment will be easier for him just because of the environment he was in last year. Cheap Jazz Jerseys . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. http://www.cheapjazzjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-grayson-allen-jersey . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. CINCINNATI -- Thomas More College has vacated its 2014-15 Division III womens basketball title because its top player lived with an assistant coachs family for eight months while rehabilitating a knee injury before the season.The NCAA informed the school on Tuesday that it would be placed on probation for two years and fined $2,500. Athletic department members also must attend a rules seminar.Division III Player of the Year Sydney Moss -- daughter of former NFL receiver Randy Mosss -- stayed with an assistant coachs family at no cost while recovering from a knee injury, a violation of NCAA rules. Wholesale Jazz Jerseys. She then played on the first of Thomas Mores consecutive national title teams in 2014-15.Thomas More coaches were unaware that the arrangement violated NCAA rules.---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org ' ' '