two-game series Tuesday night against the Yankees in New York. It will be Mattinglys first trip in | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Apr 11 '19
WASHINGTON -- Stephen Strasburg isnt sure whether he will pitch again this season. Air Jordan 13 For Sale Australia .The Washington Nationals star left Wednesdays start in the third inning. Tests determined he has a strained flexor mass in his right elbow and the injury is not related to his ligament, which needed Tommy John surgery five years ago.I cant make that claim, Strasburg said about a 2016 return. Theres still pretty much a month left in the season. Im just trying to get back healthy. Hopefully, were still playing baseball.Strasburg received his first platelet rich plasma injection Friday, a procedure in which his blood was drawn, platelets separated in a centrifuge and activated platelets injected back into the injured area to assist healing.I think the biggest thing is just seeing how it feels four, five days from now, Strasburg said, then start progressing with a little bit more treatment and strengthening up the forearm and getting into some sort of throwing program.Strasburg started the season 13-0 with a 2.51 ERA. The 28-year-old allowed 19 earned runs in 11 2/3 innings in three outings before going on the disabled, then lasted just three innings in his return.Unfortunately this has happened to me so many times that its just like, I can just sit here and let it eat at me, which Ive done in the past and it doesnt make it any better, so its the cards that Ive been dealt, he said. Im just trying to stay positive and learn from it and work even harder.In Wednesdays start against Philadelphia, Strasburg felt a pinch in the back of his elbow that wouldnt go away.It was a little alarming to me, he said. Even when I went out there for the third, it felt more like the seventh or eighth inning, which was kind of odd. I just tried to get it out and then felt something on a pitch and it didnt really go away. It just kind of stayed there. Thats when I knew it probably wouldnt be a good idea to try to throw through it.Still, there was relief when tests determined his ulnar collateral ligament was not damaged.It was about as good of news as you can get, he said. So, Im just trying to take it one day at a time now and do everything I can to get out there, not only as fast as possible but feeling right at the same time. Cheap Jordan 13 For Sale . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Cheap Jordan 13 Wholesale . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. http://www.airjordan13australia.com/ . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. PITTSBURGH -- Gerrit Cole is off to a perfect start in the major leagues. The rookie, however, feels he has been far from perfect. Cole won again, getting home run help from Pedro Alvarez and pitching the Pittsburgh Pirates past the Los Angeles Dodgers 6-3 Sunday. Cole (2-0) allowed three runs on seven hits and no walks in 5 2-3 innings. The top pick from the 2011 draft won in his big league debut last week. "Im really happy to be able to come up here and pitch well enough to help the team win," Cole said. "But I also know I need to do more. "Ive only gone 6 1-3 and 5 2-3 innings in my two starts. I need to get deeper than that. Were getting the point in the season where the bullpen is going to start having aches and pains and I need to eat up more innings to help those guys out. Thats why Im here," he said. Cole wasnt as sharp as he was in his debut against San Francisco when he took a shutout into the seventh inning. Pirates manager Clint Hurdle was pleased with this outing. "He had to compete. He had to go out and battle," Hurdle said. "He knows how to pitch. He knew how to get outs when he needed them." Alvarez snapped a 2-all tie when he connected off Zack Greinke (3-2) for a three-run homer in the fifth. Alvarez leads the Pirates with 15 homers. "We needed someone to click one with men on base and Pedro clicked one," Hurdle said. Alvarezs father, also named Pedro, was in the stands for Fathers Day. The elder Alvarez moved his family to New York from the Dominican Republic when his son was 1 year old, and dad made a living driving a livery cab. Alvarez also hit a home run against the Mets in New York on Mothers Day. "It just makes it extra special," Alvarez said. The Pirates won for the sixth time in their last nine games. Alex Presley had three hits, including a home run, and Garrett Jones added a two-run single. Dodgers rookie Yasiel Puig got three hits and raised his batting average to .479 in his first 48 at-bats in the majors. Greinke (3-2) was touched for five runs and eight hits in five innings. He walked two and struck out three. Greinke started for the first time since pitching -- and getting hit by a pitch -- in Tuesdays game against Arizona that wound up in a brawl. EEight people were suspended, and Greinke was among four others who were only fined. Air Jordan 13 Australia Online. . Los Angeles lost for the sixth time in eight games. There were two outs and no one on in the fifth with the score tied at 2 when Jones singled and Neil Walker walked. Alvarez, who was 1 for 14 in his career against Greinke, then hit a drive into the shrubbery in dead centre field. "The main thing was some big situations came up and I made bad pitches in important situations," Greinke said. "Thats what happened." After Jones gave the Pirates a 2-0 lead in the first, the Dodgers tied it. Puig led off the second with a single, stole second and scored on Tim Federowiczs groundout. Andre Ethier hit an RBI single in the fourth. Los Angeles closed to 5-3 in the sixth as Ethier singled home Adrian Gonzalez, who had doubled. The Pirates got the run back in the bottom of the inning when Presley hit his second homer into the right-field stands off Matt Guerrier. The Dodgers fell a season-worst 10 games under .500 at 29-39. "Its been kind of the same story and thats that we havent been able to win a series," manager Don Mattingly said. "We were in a position to win this series and had Greinke on the mound and we didnt get it done again." NOTES: Puig is likely to stay in the majors even when OFs Matt Kemp and Carl Crawford are activated from the disabled list, Mattingly said before the game. ... Los Angeles 3B Juan Uribe was a late scratch from the starting lineup because of tightness in his back but was available to pinch-hit. . Pittsburgh C Russell Martin was in the original starting lineup then removed because of lower body soreness. ... Pirates LF Starling Marte did not start for the fourth straight day because of a strained left oblique muscle but entered the game in the sixth inning as part of a double switch. ... Pittsburgh opens a four-game series at Cincinnati on Monday night with LHP Francisco Liriano (5-2, 2.36) facing Reds RHP Mike Leake (6-3, 2.76). ... The Dodgers are off Monday, then open a two-game series Tuesday night against the Yankees in New York. It will be Mattinglys first trip in uniform to the Bronx since the Yankees passed him over and hired Joe Girardi as manager following the 2007 season. ' ' '