g to be intimidated by the NFL.Johnson has four games remaining on his suspension and is eligible to return | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Apr 11 '19
                                      BEIJING -- Three-time world champion Patrick Chan of Canada rebounded from a subpar short program to capture the Cup of China on Saturday, while Elena Radionova won the ladies event for her first Grand Prix victory of the year. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys .Chan, who also won Skate Canada earlier this season, was third after the mens short program, but landed a quadruple-triple toe combination, quadruple toe and two triple Axels to finish first in the free skate with a score 196.31.He had a combined total of 279.72.The program felt very methodical, said Chan, whose only misstep was a fall on a quad salchow. Even after the fall on the quad salchow, I did not panic. I got up and started doing the program as I do it at home.Jin Boyang of China, the leader after the short program, finished second with a score of 278.54, while Sergei Voronov of Russia was third.Radionova, who was second after the ladies short program, received 135.15 points for her free skate to finish with a total of 205.90.The 17-year-old Russian under-rotated on her opening triple lutz-triple toeloop combination and was deducted points on a triple flip, but completed all of her remaining jumps to win her first GP event since last years Rostelecom Cup in Moscow.My performance was not flawless today, she said. But it was the best performance of the season as for the jumps and the skating overall.Kaetlyn Osmond of Canada, the leader after the short program, finished second overall with 196.00 points and Russias Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, the 2015 world champion, was third.Ashley Wagner of the United States, the 2016 world silver medalist, finished sixth, one place ahead of compatriot Karen Chen.In the pairs, the new team of Yu Xiaoyu and Zhang Hao won the gold after scoring 131.27 points in the free skate despite a fall by Zhang on a side-by-side triple toeloop. They had a total score of 203.76.I made a big mistake on the jump, I think the last time I made that kind of mistake in competition was at the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, Zhang said. Maybe it was the pressure to skate in front of a home crowd.Chinas Peng Cheng and Jin Yang were second and Canadas Liubov Ilyushechkina and Dylan Moscovitch were third.Maia Shibutani and Alex Shibutani of the United States won the ice dance competition with 185.13 points after placing first in the free dance.Canadians Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje were second, followed by Russian skaters Alexandra Stepanova and Ivan Bukin.The Cup of China is the fifth event in the International Skating Unions Grand Prix Series. The sixth and final competition is the NHK Trophy which will be held in Sapporo, Japan, on Nov. 26-27. Wholesale Jerseys China . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Authentic . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. http://www.authenticwholesalejerseyscheap.com/ . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Philadelphia Eagles?offensive tackle Lane Johnson has filed charges against the NFL and NFL Players Association with the National Labor Relations Board, his attorney Steve Zashin confirmed in a statement to ESPNs Adam Caplan.Lane also filed a complaint against the NFLPA with the Department of Labor (DOL) under the Labor Management Reporting and Disclosure Act, the statement reads.During Lanes appeal, it became apparent that the written words in the collectively bargained Performance-Enhancing Substances (PES) Policy, under which Lane was disciplined, are meaningless.The PES Policy, as written, guarantees rights, protections and due process to players in recognition of the enormous consequences of discipline,?the statement continues.The NFL and the NFLPA have undermined these protections, leaving the players -- including Lane -- with a hollowed-out process devoid of any protections. The actions of the NFL and NFLPA violate federal law.Lane trusts that he can get a fair hearing with the NLRB and the DOL.Johnson is currently serving a 10-game suspension for violating the leagues performance-enhancing drugs policy for a second time. He believes the positive test was the result of taking an amino acid he purchased online that was contaminated. Johnson said at the time that he checked the contents on the label with an app provided by the NFLPA. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys. I feel like the players have no rights. The supplement industry is not regulated, so you do not know whats in it. Thats hard to believe, coming from a second-time offender, but I want that to be clear -- that the NFLPA does not stand up for players, Johnson said in August. They dont check the supplements. They give us an app. Then if you call and ask them if you test positive for something they approve, it doesnt matter.Johnson began serving the suspension in mid-October, after losing the appeals process, which he described as eight hours of bickering back and forth and discussing league policy.It just felt good going in there and taking it head on. It was mainly just a conversation on the policy [the NFL has] in place. It didnt have to do with any substances, mainly just changing the testing procedures, he said.Man, the thing was, just face it head on. We werent going to be intimidated by the NFL.Johnson has four games remaining on his suspension and is eligible to return for the Eagles second-to-last game against the New York Giants.The lawsuit was first reported by MMQBs Albert Breer. ' ' '