his second interception that Jireh Wilson return | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Apr 12 '19
WASHINGTON -- Terry Francona did not manage the Cleveland Indians on Tuesday night against the Washington Nationals after complaining of chest pain while speaking to reporters before the game. Dwight Howard Jersey .The Indians said Francona was examined by the Nationals Park EMT and did not require a trip to the hospital. Bench coach Brad Mills, who replaced him as manager for the 3-1 victory , said Francona went back to the hotel to rest as a precaution.Knowing him he was probably really agonizing during the game, Mills said. But I think hes doing fine hopefully, and well see how it works out for tomorrow.The Indians play the Nationals on Wednesday afternoon in the finale of the two-game series.The 57-year-old Francona has twice suffered a pulmonary embolism. In 2006 he joined others around baseball to educate people on deep-vein thrombosis.In his pregame meeting with reporters in the visitors dugout, Francona at one point paused and grabbed his sternum. He continued discussing the matters of the day while joking about his pain.I dont think Im having a heart attack, Francona said. If Im having one, just dont take my answers if theyre bad answers.Asked if he was OK, Francona responded: I hope so.Mills didnt have any details about Franconas condition but was glad to see him before the game and in the early going.Everybody cares about him and everybody likes him, Mills said. It was good that they were able to see him at least walk from the training room to his office and so I think that really helped. Trevor Ariza Jersey .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Troy Brown Jr. Jersey . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. http:///...reen-wizards-jersey/ . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. -- Lorenzo Long rushed for 123 yards and a touchdown, Lennox McAfee returned a kickoff 100 yards and Wofford held off Chattanooga 36-28 on Saturday.After a Terriers field goal with 2:02 left, the Mocs drove to the Wofford 29 before Tyler Vaughn had a game-ending sack.McAfees return tied the game at 7 and the Terriers (7-3, 5-2 Southern) led 26-21 at the half.Longs 1-yard TD run in the third quarter made it 33-21 but the Mocs (8-2, 6-2) closed within five on Alejandro Bennifields fourth touchdown pass.. Michael Jordan Jersey. .Bennifields 5-yarder to Richardre Bagley opened the scoring and the duos 8-yarder with 10 seconds left in the second made it 26-21. However, his second interception that Jireh Wilson returned 10 yards to the Chattanooga 5 led to Longs touchdown.Chattanooga had hoped to tie for the league title but The Citadel clinched the FCS playoff berth with a win over VMI earlier in the day. ' ' '