before a select sprint.My team were incrediblee, Hosking said. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Apr 12 '19
We asked the rest of the Sky Sports Tennis panel to give their predictions. Cheap NBA Jerseys Online . See how our pundits think the ATP World Tour Finals will go. The blockbuster week of action gets underway at Londons O2 Arena, live on Sky Sports this week. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Presenters and experts of the game have had their say on the big week ahead. See who are they backing for victory this year? Find out below and then cast your vote... Marcus BucklandThe winner is ... Stan Wawrinka Naturally the focus is on the year-end No 1 position with Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic perhaps on a collision course to decide everything in a dream final.As much as I would love to see that I have a sneaking feeling, based on nothing but gut instinct, that Stan Wawrinka is going to provide a twist and add another notable, and unexpected title to his burgeoning CV.When hes hot hes boiling and the reigning US Open champion has shown in the past that he can play lights out tennis at the 02. His recent semi-final against Roger Federer (albeit a match he lost) was arguably the best in the history of the event since it moved to London. Very quiet recently Stan has what it takes to be the man again. Tour Finals: Panel predictions ATP World Tour Finals 2016: The Sky Sports panel offer their predictions Peter FlemingThe winner is... Andy Murray (Just) You have to say Andy Murray is the favourite. Hes the guy who has played so well over the past six months really and the way Novak Djokovic has played over the same period really, hes not nearly as confident and not mentally where he wants to be.But, he could get it back quickly because his record is so good over the last four years. His record is 18-1 over that time, or something. Andys record is only 4-7, it means if Novak can regroup quickly, he can be a real match.If we can get those two guys in the final next Sunday, then what an epic that will be. Ive give Murray a 51-49 shot over Novak.Leif ShirasThe winner is ... Andy Murray Difficult selection with the talent here. Im happy to go with Andy Murray. I feel like hes in that special place where hes never been before.The confidence level is high. Ivan Lendl is here this week to make sure theres no let up and thats hes continuing to play the tennis he is playing and continue to do the things he needs to do which is be aggressive with the forehand, continue to serve well.Obviously hes in great physical condition so Im going to go with Andy. A look back at Andy Murrays year, which has seen him enter the World Tour Finals as world No 1 Barry MillnsThe winner is ... Andy Murray Despite being drawn in the tougher group I think Andy Murray will go on and win the title.Hes in the form of his life, the incentive to hang onto his new world No 1 ranking will be immense, the crowd support for him should be greater than ever before (with Federer and Nadal both absent) and if the surface is quicker this year (as the build-up has suggested) then I believe that can work well for him as it did in Asia, as well as back in the summer at Queens and Wimbledon. Check our game-by-game coverage from all group matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including Andy Murray - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis. Also See: Tour Finals: Panel predictions World Tour Finals on Sky Sports World Tour Finals: The Groups ATP World Tour Finals preview Cheap NFL Jerseys . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. http://www.cheapjerseysnbachina.com/ . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Chloe Hosking comfortably won La Course by Le Tour in a sprint finish on the Champs-Elysees in Paris.Australian Hosking of Wiggle-High5 burst clear at the line to win by several bike lengths from Finlands Lotta Lepisto of Cervelo Bigla after two big crashes in the final moments of the 89-kilometre circuit race thinned the field.They hauled in a late attempt from Boels-Dolmans Ellen van Dijk to break clear before a select sprint.My team were incrediblee, Hosking said. Wholesale NBA Jerseys. Im so lucky. Amy Roberts never gave up, and Audrey Cordon kept me safe in the final laps.I saw Van Dijk pull away, went past her, and was waiting for everyone else to catch me.World champion Lizzie Armitstead, a team-mate of Van Dijks, had been due to race but withdrew to focus on the Olympics. ' ' '