r returning to the Broncos as coach.Wayne first and | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Apr 12 '19
                                      DENVER -- The Atlanta Braves have gone more than two years at Coors Field without walking off the field, exchanging high-fives and savoring a victory. Clearance Hydro Flask .Indeed, the Colorado Rockies, who beat the Braves 7-3 in the opener of a four-game series Thursday night, have won seven straight games against the Braves at Coors Field, dating back to June 11, 2014. The Rockies seven-game winning streak against the Braves at Coors Field is the longest in franchise history.Julio Teheran will try to put an end to all that winning and continue his mastery over the Rockies when he makes his second consecutive start against them Friday night.On Sunday, Teheran pitched seven scoreless innings against the Rockies at Turner Field but wasnt involved in the decision when the Braves scored in the ninth to win 1-0.Teheran, who is 3-8 with a 2.79 ERA in 19 starts, is 4-1 with a 2.79 ERA against the Rockies in six starts.Jon Gray, who matched Teheran with seven scoreless innings Sunday, will again oppose him. Gray is 5-4 with a 4.33 ERA in 16 starts. He has a team-leading 103 strikeouts and 32 walks in 95 2/3 innings. He leads the Rockies with 11 quality starts and has pitched at least seven innings a team-high seven times. This will be Grays eighth start this season at Coors Field, where he is 3-0 with a 4.71 ERA and has allowed nine walks and 37 hits in 42 innings with 47 strikeouts.The latter statistic is a crucial indicator at Coors Field to Gray, 24, who is in his first full season in the big leagues.I think thats really the way you have to live here, he said. I dont necessarily think its a sinker thing or a ground ball thing. I just think you have to miss bats and be unpredictable. Dont let guys eliminate (the possibility of seeing) pitches.Gray has gotten considerably more comfortable as the season has gone on with his curveball, a pitch he started throwing in spring training.Even just show them the curveball first pitch for a strike -- they havent my slider yet and Ive already got a strike on them, Gray said. So Ive only got two more to go. Im looking for a quality pitch and with two strikes, its put-away time.In addition to a mid-90s fastball, a sharp-breaking slider and his curveball, Gray also throws a changeup.I feel like every pitch is there right now, he said. I feel like every pitch is a weapon.One of the Braves hitters Gray will oppose is Nick Markakis, who had a rather unusual streak end Thursday night. On his final at-bat in the ninth inning, Markakis struck out, swinging and missing strike three from Jason Motte.Markakis had gone 32 plate appearances without having swung and missed a pitch, a streak that began July 10 in the final game before the All-Star break and went seven full games and most of an eighth.Markakis hasnt reached 100 strikeouts in a season since 2008 and entered this season averaging one strikeout every 6.9 at-bats, which is good in todays game. This season, Markakis is hitting .260 in 94 games with 23 doubles, five homers and 47 RBI. He has 58 strikeouts and is averaging one strikeout every 6.2 at-bats.Hes got such a great eye at the plate, interim Braves manager Brian Snitker said. He doesnt expand the strike zone. Hes as disciplined a hitter as Ive seen. Its almost like if he takes a pitch, it probably was a ball.Hes got a really good eye, a good feel for the strike zone. Its like his at-bats, he really slows everything down to where he stays with balls a long time. Doesnt go out of the strike zone, obviously. Hydro Flask Clearance Sale . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. Hydro Flask Clearance Online . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. http://www.clearancehydroflask.com/ . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. Adam Blair says he can never thank Brisbane coach Wayne Bennett enough for reviving his career following his nightmare spell at the Wests Tigers.The New Zealand forward will play a key role for his country against Australia on Sunday in the Four Nations final and feels hes playing as well as he did during his time at Melbourne.It was at the Storm that Blair became one of the most punishing back-rowers in the NRL and it earned him a big-money move to the Tigers in 2012 on a three-year deal reported to be worth $500,000 a season.However, he and his wife Jess and young son Harlem struggled to settle in Sydney.A combination of being played out of position in the front row, a loss of form and being labelled an expensive bust by the media made him lose his love of the game and his place in the New Zealand team for the 2013 World Cup.We made the move and it tested each others character but to be honest it made us stronger, Blair told AAP.We had no family down there so it was just me, my wife and my little one.There was a lot of media focus and atttention and I guess pressure on me - it was an eye opener. Hydro Flask Online Sale. I knew what it was about in Sydney. But until you are there you dont really know.It was football 24-7. I am just a quiet guy who goes about his business and doesnt like being in the limelight.It was a tough time. But its part of the job so just have to accept it and do your best. But I do feel I am better player for the whole experience.The cash-strapped Tigers were more than happy to cut their losses and release Blair from the final 12 months of his contract in November 2014.Almost immediately Bennett was on the phone and made him one of his first signings after returning to the Broncos as coach.Wayne first and foremost believed in me and told me the things I can do for his team and I needed to hear that, Blair said.He helped get my confidence back.He took a chance on me when my stock was low and I owe him and everyone at the Broncos a lot. ' ' '