in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Jan 22 '18
Former Portuguese international Deco talks about growing up as a young footballer in Brazil, his experience with top European clubs and life after retirement. Air Max 90 Pas Cher Pour Homme .How did sport shape your life?Of course, sport was (there) all my life, ever since I was a kid. I started playing football in the streets with my friends in Brazil. When I started out, I couldnt imagine that one day I would be a professional footballer. Back then, I just wanted to have fun and enjoy playing football with my friends. And sports has been my life, until today (smiles) and I cant imagine my life without sport.Who was it who introduced you to football?The first member (of my family) was my father. My father was in love of football. I was the only son my parents had - I have three sisters. My father gave me my first football, and I started to play, just like everybody else in Brazil. I played with my friends in the streets and thats where my first football memories come from.How did you make the transition to professional football?Yeah, like I said before, I started playing with my friends. At 11, I came to an academy in Brazil - and it was an important academy. Around that time I was playing football and futsal at the same time. All of my weekends were spent playing football (smiles). At 15, I stopped playing football and started playing only futsal, and then I returned to playing football at 17. By the time I was aged 13-14, football wasnt just for fun. I had to work, I had schedules, and I had to take up responsibilities. Of course, I wasnt a professional, but there were some big games. I had to be responsible, because I was living alone, I was living in the club. That was the time, that football started to be a part of my life.What was the best part of the journey along the way in professional football?Porto, Barcelona and Chelsea were good (smiles) but before that I was playing for Corinthians (in Brazil).To start with, my career was very difficult, because I changed clubs many times in my early years. I came to Portugal when I was 18 years old, alone. They loaned me to a second-division club and it was difficult, but I knew that I had to work. I needed to believe in my capacity to do something different. Of course, it was more important that I had the opportunity to become a good footballer.(Getting to play for) Porto was my passion, because I couldnt imagine when I was young that one day I would be playing for Porto. My life was totally different from what I could have imagined. The first time I went to the stadium to watch a Porto game with a friend, I said to my friend that this (Porto) is the club that I would like to play for. It was six fantastic years there...I won everything. My relationship with the club is amazing. They still respect their people after all these years.(Representing) Barcelona was my dream, and I refused a lot of clubs because I knew that my club was Barcelona. I had the good fortune of moving to Barcelona and be a part of the history of the club. Normally in football, everything finishes (when you move to a club like Barcelona) but after my time in Barcelona, I had the chance to move to other clubs; I got to move to Chelsea. By that time, I wanted to have an experience in Premier League, and my first year in Chelsea was very good. After that I had some personal problems in Brazil within my family, and my second year was not so good. I had two more years on my contract, but I decided to come back to Brazil, because of these problems. But it was good to come back to Brazil after 16 years, to play football, and I moved to Fluminense, which was fantastic. I won two Brazilian championships, which is a very difficult competition. Now when I think back, I didnt play a lot of clubs in my career, but all the clubs I played for are a part of my life and these memories will stay with me.If you were asked for your two best memories from your playing days, what would they be?It is very difficult (to pick two moments) in one career. It is a difficult choice to pick out two moments from a 22-year career. But I think the first game for Portugal was against Brazil (in 2003), and I scored a goal and we won the game (in fact, Portugals 2-1 win was their first over Brazil since 1966). Of course, it was a friendly but these kinds of games are never a friendly game (smiles). That was a good memory. And winning the Champions League with Barcelona (in 2006), that was a great memory too.How has life post-retirement been?Yeah, its very difficult to stop playing. I decided to stop because I had a lot of injuries. I would say football is my life, I am in love with football, and to be suffering is not good. Thats why I decided to stop, though it was a very difficult decision. But now I am taking my time. I have more time for my family, to take care of my things, my business. I still work in football, Ive got some consultancies with some clubs. I work as an agent for some players, and here (laughs) working on TV. This is how I am doing. This time (as an analyst) is good, because I am seeing football from the other parts of the world, a different vision from what were (used to) playing. I am 38, and I have time to see what I would really like to do in football, and thats what I am doing now.Do you have any message for budding footballers?The thing is, today everybody wants to be Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar...but of course in my time, when I was younger, I wanted to be Zico, Maradona (smiles). I know and I understand this, but the question is the kids first need to enjoy. They need to play football if they like. They need to play basketball if they prefer that, or cricket if they like. Sport is important not to become a professional, but to learn a lot of things; to learn how to work with your teammates, to help them win something. Theres a lot of good experiences in sport. Football is amazing for the kids; they need to enjoy, they need to have fun. Thats more important. Nike Air Max 90 Essential Gris .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Air Max 90 Femme Soldes . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. http:///...-max-2015-femme.html RIO DE JANEIRO -- Leaning over, hands on her knees and cheering at every chance, injured U.S. star Foluke Akinradewo could only watch. The top-ranked Americans had fought back to force a fifth set against Serbia before falling short -- short of the gold-medal goal that had driven her and others back to the national team for one more Olympic cycle.Serbias players cried in triumph after the biggest win in their programs history. They reached the Rio de Janeiro championship, guaranteeing the countrys first womens volleyball medal after a 20-25, 25-17, 25-21, 16-25, 15-13 victory.Serbia plays Saturday night against China, a four-set winner over the Netherlands. China needed six set points to take the opening frame on the way to a hard-fought 27-25, 23-25, 29-27, 25-23.The American coaches were scouting the thriller.Right now, this loss is deeply disappointing. It cuts deep. Its very painful, and thats OK, U.S. coach Karch Kiraly said. When you care that much, its going to. Were going to process that some, we get some time to grieve. We signed up to do difficult things with USA and were going to come back harder the next 48 hours to fight for the bronze medal.Akinradewos teammates took over after she was sidelined by an apparent left knee injury late in the opening set after beginning the match brilliantly. She tried to give it a go, but the leg didnt let her. Akinradewo will undergo tests to determine whether she might play Saturday.It was tough when Foluke went down. I think we were a little distracted there for a second because we care so much for her, captain Christa Dietzen said, briefly becoming emotional. Obviously we wanted to turn this around, for her, for everybody thats part of this program. We have a chance in the next 48 hours to do so.Akinradewo stood next to Kiraly during timeouts, shaking her head and yelling, Come on!Kiraly switched his lineup in her absence, then switched it again. Serbia kept pounding, digging out balls, leaping for blocks and serving with precision.The Americans led 12-10 in the fifth set when Karsta Lowe served into the net, then Milena Rasic answered with an ace and U.S. middle blocker Rachael Adams also netted her serve.Its amazing. Theres no words to describe really this feeling, Serbias Tijana Malesevic said. I think we need more time to be aware of what we did, but we gave our heart. We gave everything what we could, what we know, like everything -- like each player, staff, coaches. Nike Air Max 2017 Pas Cher. We made it. This is history. We wrote history for Serbia, for volleyball federation, for the world.Lowe came through with her powerful left arm, Dietzen and Adams blocked masterfully as Kayla Banwarth provided her signature reliable passing, but the Americans (6-1) couldnt close it out with their star middle blocker down.The Americans are knocked out of title contention, and two-time defending Olympic champion Brazil was ousted in a stunning five-setter by China in the quarterfinals. That means Serbia will face a young Chinese squad led by former U.S. coach Jenny Lang Ping -- she raised her arms in the air and then sighed in relief as her players hugged her.The U.S. will take on a determined Dutch team back in the Olympics for the first time in 20 years.Both of those teams also advanced out of the preliminary pool with the U.S. and Serbia, which had lost a four-setter last week to the Americans.But the sixth-ranked Serbians have surprised the U.S. on the big stage before -- taking a five-set win a year ago at the World Cup in Japan, helping force the Americans into a second-chance qualifier at Lincoln, Nebraska, in January.It took contributions from each woman on the U.S. 12-player roster to get back into the match.Our team has a great culture and dynamic. Were here for each other, outside hitter Jordan Larson said. Thats whats going to show and thats whats going to carry us through.Now, the Americans plan to take the example from beach stars Kerri Walsh Jennings and April Ross, who lost in the semifinals to Brazil before bouncing back for bronze.Kiraly, the most decorated player of his generation as the only person with gold medals in beach and indoor volleyball, hurt to his core after this one. Thats how much he loves his team, the players who are here and so many who arent.The plan wont change: He knows that elusive gold is still out there to be had, one day.One thing that we would like to accomplish, and its not going to happen this month, Kiraly said. I dont know if itll happen four years from now or 52 years from now, but our job is to make an Olympic gold medal happen at some point for the history of the U.S. program. ... The fight continues. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '