t career win in his last start, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Jan 25 '18
TROON, Scotland -- Ive always been honest with you, and Im going to be honest now -- I hate doing this list. Nike Air Presto Hombre Baratas . Not for the other majors, just for The Open.Mother Nature is the nightmare wind that blows my kilt skyward as I stand, as a true Scotsman, in front of a large crowd of strangers. She doesnt play fair while having the ability to make golfers and writers look very dumb. I dont need any help there, maam!With that in mind, if I could pick Mother Nature to win, I would -- but I cant.Enjoy this years top 25!25. Rafa Cabrera-BelloThis man ranks third on the Race to Dubai list on the Euro Tour, and his worst finish this year has been a T-32 -- at the U.S. Open!24. Emiliano GrilloSince missing the cut at the Players Championship, Grillo has finished inside the top 15 twice in four starts. On the PGA Tour, he ranks 14th in driving accuracy.23. Alexander NorenHes last weeks winner of the Scottish Open on the European Tour. The conditions he played in for a couple of the days at Castle Stuart will make this seem like a walk on the beach.22. Jamie DonaldsonEven though his play of late has not been good, the last time he missed two cuts in a row on the European Tour, he followed it up with a T-5 finish.21. Patrick ReedYoud think the guy with the Shhh logo on his belt buckle commemorating his play in the 2014 Ryder Cup would be leery of playing in front of the European teams crowd. Nothing could be further from the truth. An inspired Reed is a dangerous Reed.20. Matthew FitzpatrickThe most recent, and first, Open he played came in 2013, and that was as an amateur. This year, a tie for seventh at the Masters and a tie for 54th at the U.S. Open are great building blocks to draw from for the young Englishman.19. Martin KaymerNo weichei is my favorite German saying from Kaymer, who taught me that when he won the Players in 14. Literally it means No soft-boiled egg. For Kaymer, it means dont be a chicken -- aka dont be afraid of failure. Hes not.18. Richard SterneSince missing the cut at the BMW PGA Championship, Sternes past two starts have been very consistent (T-13 and T-11). This week, I like a guy who finds a lot of greens in regulation. He hits 67.3 percent and averages less than 30 putts per round.17. Soren KjeldsenLast week in horrid conditions, the Denmark native finished T-21 at the Scottish Open. Hes not a long hitter by any means, but hes extremely proficient on the greens.16. Andrew JohnstonBeef, as hes affectionately known here in the UK, has had an up-and-down ride since winning in Spain back in April. This is the first time this year hes coming off two missed cuts in a row, so expect a solid performance.15. Rickie FowlerLooks as though the slump is busted. Fowlers missing the cut at the Masters and U.S. Open (the latter being his third MC in a row) was surprising to everyone this year. This week, Fowler comes in off a T-10 finish at the WGC-Bridgestone and a week of rest.14. Branden GraceA fifth-place finish at the U.S. Open, T-10 at WGC-Bridgestone and a top-30 finish last week in Scotland show Grace is in form. Now ranked 10th in the Official World Golf Ranking, statistically theres nothing special about any one part of his game, which makes him perfect for a course like Troon.13. Sergio GarciaSince 2005, Garcia has missed one cut and finished outside 21st twice! Thats six top-10 finishes (two of those being runners-up). If The Open is all about attitude, Garcia has the right one.12. Danny WillettThis years Masters champ is still getting adjusted to the fame and responsibility that title brings. A third-place finish at the BMW PGA and a T-37 at the U.S. Open are a glimpse that the comfort level is steadying. Last years T-6 will be a big factor for him to draw from.11. Henrik StensonStenson hasnt missed an Open cut since 2007. Just a couple of short weeks ago, he got back in the winners circle on the European Tour at the BMW International Open -- his first win on that tour since 2014.10. Dustin JohnsonMany put D.J., the newest member of the Ive got a major championship title club, as their favorite to win this week. It wont surprise me if he gets in contention, but I think a more realistic expectation is right here.9. Shane LowryLosing the U.S. Open had to sting for Lowry, but it was a great lesson. With Lowry coming off a missed cut last week, most would think hes not going to have a good week. Thats where the U.S. Open (major pressure) lesson is going to come into play.8. Matteo ManasseroThis is the biggest reach of the list, it would seem. But Manassero is coming off a T-3 last week at the Scottish Open, and confidence is a huge thing when it comes to playing in the conditions everyone will be facing this week.7. Zach JohnsonThe defending champion shows perfectly why its not just bombers who have success here. He also comes in with top-10 finishes at both the U.S. Open and the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational.6. Lee WestwoodGetting into contention is never the issue for Westwood at a major. Closing is a different story. This week will be the same. His most recent finish was a T-11 in France on the European Tour, and before that he finished T-32 at the U.S. Open.5. Jason DayAfter finishing eighth at the U.S. Open and third at the WGC-Bridgestone, and with his announcement about skipping the Olympics off his chest, Day will be right there trying to win major No. 2 come Sunday.4. Jordan SpiethIm surprised that fewer people are talking about him winning this week. Attitude will be a big factor for Spieth when conditions get bad, but this course lends itself to his style of play. The question will be whether he can hole the putts on Sunday that he didnt make at last years Open.3. Andy SullivanIn each of his past five starts, hes finished inside the top 25, which also includes a fifth- and sixth-place finish in his past two starts. When you talk about someone trending in the right direction, Sullivan is that guy!2. Louis OosthuizenThe man ranked fourth in the Race to Dubai on the European Tour and 54th in the FedEx Cup on the PGA Tour has a balance to his game that suits all conditions and every kind of golf course. This week hell need to draw on all of it but will come up just short of winning his second major title.1. Adam ScottIve never felt more sneaky about a pick than I do about this one. As much as Scotts long putter scares me in windy conditions, his demeanor in bad weather trumps it. Comprar Nike Free 5.0 Mujer . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Nike Free Rn Flyknit 2018 Mujer .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. http://www.zapatillasfreerunning.es/air-max-97-gold-41/ . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. HOUSTON -- Liam Hendriks took all the responsibility for letting a late lead slip away.And it was a pitch that got away really cost the Oakland Athletics.Evan Gattis hit an RBI single to cap a three-run rally in the eighth inning keyed by a wild pitch on a strikeout, leading the Houston Astros over Oakland 4-3 Wednesday.Hendriks entered in the eighth with a 3-1 lead, thanks in large part to a brilliant performance from starter Ross Detwiler. Soon after that, the As were trailing.That was all on me, Hendriks said. Bad pitches, I hung some stuff. I got some good pitches in there early but then wasnt able to finish them late. Just wasnt able to pull it off and thats completely on me.Hendriks (0-3) got two quick outs in the eighth before George Springer tripled. Alex Bregman then struck out, but the pitch got loose.Catcher Bruce Maxwell chased the ball to the backstop and made a desperation throw to first, but Bregman beat the throw by a step as Springer scored.Jose Altuve tripled home the tying run and Gattis singled for the lead.After being swept by Houston, the Athletics have lost 12 of their last 18 games.Detwiler gave up three hits and struck out seven. He had given up 14 runs and 23 hits in his previous three starts.Ross was dominant out there today, Hendriks said. Its a shame we werent able to pull this one off for him.Thats the best Ive seen him out there today. He was dotting up, he was getting into good counts, he was throwing good pitches to get guys out. Unfortunately, we werent able to hold it for him and thats all on me, he said.Carlos Correa hit an RBI double for the only run off Detwiler.Its baseball, Detwiler said. Its a tough game and its always tough to win on the road. If one ball bounces this way or one ball bounces that way then its a completely different series. They just didnt bounce our way right now and thats what happens.Michael Feliz (8-1) pitched a scoreless eighth. Ken Giles closed for his seventh savee. Nike Free Flyknit Baratas. The As got all three of their runs in the second off Mike Fiers. Jake Smolinski hit a two-run triple and Maxwell had a sacrifice fly.If we end up winning this game here we end up 3-3 on the trip, Oakland manager Bob Melvin said. We played well in St. Louis and didnt play as well here. Going into the eighth, we had a chance to win this game, so that makes it disappointing.After officially announcing the trade of outfielder Coco Crisp to Cleveland earlier in the day, the As called up Joey Wendle from Triple-A. In his major league debut, he went 0 for 4 and scored a run.I thought he had some good at-bats, Melvin said. Just missed the curveball in the right-center field gap when he flew out there. I thought he looked good, thought he looked comfortable.TRAINERS ROOMAthletics: LHP Sean Manaea (sore back) will miss his next scheduled start on Sunday. He left his start last Monday vs. Houston in the fourth inning. Kendall Graveman, who allowed three runs in seven innings in a loss to the Astros on Tuesday night, will start in place of Manaea.UP NEXTAthletics: RHP Andrew Triggs (1-1, 4.39 ERA) starts at home against Boston on Friday. He picked up his first career win in his last start, allowing four hits and three runs while striking out eight in six innings vs. St. Louis.VOGT GETTING HOTStephen Vogt tied a season high with three hits. He leads AL catchers with nine games of three or more hits. In 14 games against Houston this season, Vogt is hitting .400 with eight doubles, a triple and a home run.HEALYS STREAK3B Ryon Healy extended his on-base streak to a club-high 17 games with a fifth-inning double. Healys streak is the longest by an Athletics player since Marcus Semien closed out the 2015 season with a 23-game streak. Healy is hitting .365 with a .403 on-base percentage during the streak. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '