ne failure.In the owners chane failure.In the owners championship,mpionship, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Apr 16 '19
SYDNEY -- Former top-ranked American Jordan Spieth yielded the spotlight in Thursdays first round of the Australian Open to a pair of rising local stars: U. Cheap Air Jordan 3 China .S. amateur champion Curtis Luck and rookie professional Lucas Herbert.Herbert and Luck both shot 5-under 67 to lead the tournament by a shot from a group of five players including the 51-year-old Australian Peter OMalley who shared the lead until he bogeyed his final hole.World No.5 Spieth was a further shot back among a group of eight players, including seven Australians, at 3-under 69.Former champion and local favorite Adam Scott contended with tougher conditions after a late tee-off and finished at 1-over, in a tie for 71st.Herbert was the leading amateur at the 2014 Australian Open when, still a teenager, he drove from Melbourne to Sydney and slept overnight in his parents car before qualifying and finishing 23rd overall.He missed the 2015 Open and used Twitter to plead for an invitation to join the field at this years tournament at the Royal Sydney Golf Club. In a series of tweets, Herbert pointed out he had been featured in promotional footage for the tournament and said hed be willing to sleep in the carpark again to get the vibes back from 2014.I was a bit of a cheeky on Twitter, he said. I shared a few tweets on Friday afternoon with (organizers).Maybe it helped, I dont really know but all I know is the next day I had an invite.Herbert had five birdies in a flawless 67 while Luck had a more rollercoaster ride on the par-72, 6,344 meter layout, carding seven birdies and two bogies.Luck was drawn to play alongside Spieth after a stellar season in which he won the U.S. Amateur Championship, the Asia-Pacific Championship and the professional West Australian Open.I had two great playing partners in Geoff (Ogilvy) and Jordan and they made it a lot of fun for me and obviously I played quite well, he said. Believe it or not, I wasnt actually that nervous and it was purely because Geoff and Jordan are so casual and so legitimately nice that we were chatting on the first tee before Id even teed off.Spieth was equally full of praise for his young playing partner.He was better composed than I was, no doubt, he said. Certainly, I learned a bit from him today on that side of things.He was smiling the whole time, really enjoying himself. I got a little frustrated there when I was hitting it close and just couldnt capitalize.He could have shot even par for the day and instead he turned that into 5-under there in the middle of the round, so thats the kind of stuff that is unteachable, and he has that. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Free Shipping . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Air Jordan 3 Clearance . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. http://www.airjordan3wholesale.com/ . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. AVONDALE, Ariz. -- Matt Kenseth stood by his car and tried to remain calm after he saw a potential victory and Chase for the Sprint Cup championship berth vanish in a wreck in NASCAR overtime Sunday at Phoenix International Raceway.Kenseth was leading and in control of the Can-Am 500 when the caution came out for a Michael McDowell wreck with less than two laps remaining.On the ensuing restart, he tried to cut in front of Alex Bowman and ended up crashed.Is there anything I can do or say right now to make it better? Kenseth said. The only thing I can really do or say right now is make things worse. Im really trying not to do that.But it was pretty clear that it was a devastating night for Kenseth, who won a championship in 2003 and still seeks another in a career that likely has only a few more years left.Disappointed would put it lightly, Kenseth said. It finished our season. Five minutes before that, it looked like we were going to have a chance to go race for a championship.Kenseths spotter, Chris Crazy Osborne, took the blame for the accident, saying he had cleared Kenseth to the inside.Its a team effort, Kenseth said. We win as a team; we lose as a team. I cant blame Chris. I didnt really see what happened. He said I was clear, so I started looking toward the corner. I got turned around.Things happen in a hurry. I dont know if Alex just drove in there in front of me or I wasnt clear.Bowman was apologetic but didnt think he did much wrong. Kyle Busch was critical, saying that Bowman chopped down on him, so he tagged Bowman, who then was in position to be inside Kenseth when Kenseth thought he was clear.There is not really anything I can do when the spotter clears you and Im inside of you, Bowman said. I hate that it happened. Its very disappointing. I never would intentionally do that. I was just running my line and got turned sideways by the 18 [of Kyle Busch] and the next thing I know the 20 [of Kenseth] is driving across my nose.Its unfortunate. I dont think many people will be that hung up on it. If people were going to be that hung up on it, hed be down here screaming at me now.Kenseth wasnt screaming much. He was devastated.It probably hurts more in a way, but what are you going to do? Kenseth said. You dont know how many chances you are going to have [to win another championship]. We had a really good car and a really good chance.Xfinity Series: A close call with lug nutsElliott Sadler advanced to the championship but will be without his crew chief after NASCAR officials found two loose lug nuts after the race at Phoenix.The penalty for having them loose is a $10,000 fine and a one-race crew chief suspension. Sadler crew chief Kevin Meendering likely will be replaced by Ryan Pemberton.If three lug nuts were loose -- meaning with a lug not touching the wheel -- Sadler would have been docked 35 points and missed the cut. Both Sadler and Xfinity Series director Wayne Auton said there never was discussion of a third lug nut loose.Its going to be tough, man, Sadler said. No driver wants to go to Hoomestead with a chance of legitimately winning a championship and not have your right-hand man sidekick with you. Air Jordan 3 Discount. But we still have a chance to go win it. We cant count ourselves out.Sadler now has a shot at the title along with Daniel Suarez, Erik Jones and Justin Allgaier.Jones leads the finalists with four wins this season; Sadler has three.Everybody is going to be on top of their game, and you just have to do what you can to have a fast car and be up there running with them and then put yourself in a position to a least have a chance at it, Jones said.Suarez, who has an average finish of 3.1 in the Chase, is optimistic.There are a lot of people that are going to start thinking about how cool it is going to be, Suarez said. I have to think about how Im going to make it happen. I have to do the work, and thats exactly what Im going to do.Allgaier doesnt have a win this year but still has a shot at the title.We all four have run together all [year] long, Allgaier said. Homestead is going to be no different.Advancing to the owners championship were the Joe Gibbs Racing No. 18 team (Matt Tifft to drive at Homestead), Team Penske No. 22 (Ryan Blaney) and the Suarez and Sadler cars.Camping World Truck Series: Three veterans, one rookieWhile three veterans (Johnny Sauter, Matt Crafton and Timothy Peters) and one rookie (Christopher Bell) advanced into the championship hunt, the driver with six wins this year -- rookie William Byron -- didnt advance as his engine blew while leading with 11 laps left at Phoenix.Byron will move from Kyle Busch Motorsports to join JR Motorsports next year as a Hendrick development driver.I would never take back the wins weve had, Byron said. Its gotten me to a new level, its gotten this team to a new level with confidence and performance.I would never trade those. Those were awesome moments for my team. I was hoping to share another one of those tonight, and it just didnt happen.Sauter, with two wins and a second-place finish in the semifinal round, has to feel like a favorite.Id like to think [were the ones to beat], he said. Anything can happen. ... Youre going to have to go down there and be aggressive and also be a little bit smart.Crafton has won two titles and seeks a third. Crafton: I dont think theres anybody that has an advantage, its whoever has the best truck and the best man will win that night.Peters is looking for his first title.Weve been lucky a lot of times and maybe finished some races that we probably shouldnt have, he said. Homestead is a pretty decent track for us, so [were] looking forward to going down there and seeing what weve got.Bell also is looking for his first title and got in thanks to Byrons engine failure.In the owners championship, it will be the Byron (the Kyle Busch Motorsports No. 9 team made it in because the Red Horse Racing team of Peters didnt make the owners Chase), Sauter, Crafton and Bell trucks. ' ' '