Jimmy Graham Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Apr 18 '19

Tuesday Cheese Curds: Trevor Davis remains the Packers’ special teams ace Given the log jam at wide receiver for the Green Bay Packers DeShone Kizer Jersey , many had Trevor Davis either not making the team or squarely on the roster bubble.Normally when a player injures their hamstring in the first week of camp and doesn’t practice again until the final week, that’s a bad sign for a bubble player’s chances. In Davis’ case however, it may have actually helped secure his spot on the roster. Davis is still one of the fastest players on the team and is second over the last two seasons in punt returns averaging 12.2 yards per return.No other player on the Packers has come close to putting Davis’ return job in jeopardy though the team has experimented with players like Jaire Alexander returning kicks.Head coach Mike McCarthy even called him the team’s “best gunner” last season. Take that, Jeff Janis.You can read more on how Davis’ wasted preseason likely didn’t hurt his roster standing and more in today’s cheese curds.Special deliveries make Trevor Davis a good bet to earn Packers roster spot—PackersNews.comHe’ll get buried on the receiver depth chart Tramon Williams Jersey , but Davis remains an absolute weapon on special teams which is likely enough for him to stay in Green Bay for 2018.Antonio Morrison excited for fresh start in Green Bay—Packers.comThe newly acquired Morrison brings both needed depth and experience to the inside linebackers. He brings an intensity that the defense needs and has quite the life story as well.Breaking down the Packers’ roster before the final preseason game—Packers WireThe guys over at Packers Wire think Green Bay keeps three quarterbacks, a prediction this APC staffer agrees with as well.Nothing can faze Davante Adams—Bleacher ReportRemember when people wanted Adams cut and Janis to replace him? That was neat. All Adams has done since is become of the best receivers in the league and was paid like it this offseason.Wild Kangaroo joins campers, declines beer—UPIKangaroos prefer Foster’s, mate. The Packers have a roster spot open Jimmy Graham Jersey , and the expectation is returner Trevor Davis will fill it.Davis has spent the season on injured reserve with a hamstring injury. He returned to practice last week and is eligible to play Thursday against Seattle.“I think I can make a big impact but at the end of the day, you鈥檝e got to just go out there and let the plays come to you,” Davis said Monday, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN. “I can鈥檛 go out there trying to chase plays because I lost half of my season. But at the end of the day Muhammad Wilkerson Jersey , plays will come. I can鈥檛 go out there trying to make plays because I鈥檓 trying to make up for plays that I missed.”His return comes not a moment too soon for the Packers.They traded Ty Montgomery after his fumble on a kickoff against the Rams denied Aaron Rodgers a chance for a comeback win, and Tramon Williams lost a fumble on a punt return Sunday against the Dolphins.Davis averaged 12.2 yards on 33 punt returns in his first two seasons and 22.7 yards on 34 kickoff returns.