MU Legend still has a strong following | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
eacgamecom Feb 5 '18

MU Legend Redzen MU Online still has a strong following and Webzen is still pushing out new content nearly a decade and a half after it’s launch with the latest update released just days before MU Legend’s own launch. Will MUL catch on like its predecessor or will it struggle like so many others? After spending a few weeks in the game it is time for our MU Legend review.

This is a hack ‘n slash game after all so having a story a bit on the light side is forgivable as long as the combat is worth it. And it is. The pace is frantic whether on an open world map or in an instanced dungeon with wave after wave of mobs at the ready to be cut down by your weapon of choice. Your special abilities come to life with fluid animations. Effects on weapon skills and spells are bright and flashy and battles have more explosions than a Fourth of July fireworks show. When solo bodies will be flying all over the place and grouping only multiplies the chaos and fun.

Tell me if you’ve heard this one:

You’re a powerful warrior and you start the game with a full array of abilities and are looking all badass in your Ultimate Armor of Kickassed-ness. After a few small battles in the tutorial you find out Mr. Evil is about to prevail. buy MU Legend Redzen In a last-ditch effort that one wizard (you know the one that every fantasy story has) transports you back in time to destroy Mr. Evil before he ever grows in power. You arrive in the past but have forgotten who you are and all your gear and powers are gone. What will you do?

Yeah it’s a pretty old storyline for MMOs. I would fill in some of the details as it pertains to MU Legend but I honestly don’t know them. I usually take the time to read/listen to the story my first pass through a game but not this time. The game’s writing is bland and what little voice acting there is was very flat so after about an hour or so I started clicking through all the dialogue. I can’t say I was surprised to see such little effort put into the story as this is becoming the norm in free to play games.

Welcome to our website to buy MU Legend Zen at https://www.eacgame.com/mu-legend-zen/