Thomas Morstead Jersey Stitched | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Aug 10 '19

METIAIRIE Youth Terron Armstead Jersey , La. (AP) — New Orleans Saints veteran tight end Ben Watson announced on Thursday that he’s retiring after this season.Watson turned 38 this month and is in his 14th NFL season out of Georgia.“I knew coming into this year that it probably would be the last year,” Watson said. “Our approach was as a family we were fortunate to come and play for another year, but you kind of know. You hope you get to exit on your own terms.“You hope you get to exit with a great win. And it’s been great to be a part of this team and have this sort of winning at this point of my career.”His initial announcement came through an NFL Films video about his family that was posted on Thursday. Watson also confirmed his decision with reporters after Thursday’s practice.“The injuries add up, the body struggles more and more. And it becomes evident that it’s time,” Watson said. “It’s always a very hard thing.”Watson has caught 33 passes for 371 yards and two touchdowns this season Terron Armstead Jersey Stitched , helping the Saints capture the top playoff seed in the NFC.After one of his touchdowns, Watson, a father of five, celebrated by holding up seven fingers, signaling that twins were on the way.Watson began his NFL career with New England in 2004 and also has played for Cleveland and Baltimore. He has 5 Youth Thomas Morstead Jersey ,856 yards and 44 TDs receiving in his career.But Watson said he hoped his legacy as a player would be more about the way he has conducted himself on and off the field.“I want my legacy to be somebody who loved his wife and somebody who loved his kids and tried to lead his family, and encouraged other guys that they have what it takes to be the men that they’re called to be,” Watson said.“And I want to be somebody that was reliable, that a coach could count on. A guy that when you put him out there, he did his job Thomas Morstead Jersey Stitched , whether it was with flash or without flash, he could be reliable and dependable on the field.” Thanksgiving football festivities conclude on Thursday night with the Atlanta Falcons (4-6) coming to the Big Easy to take on the New Orleans Saints (9-1) in an important NFC South divisional clash. Here’s a look at the inactive report ahead of NBC’s primetime broadcast.OL Terron Armstead (pectoral)DL Mitchell LoewenOL Will ClappDE Trey HendricksonLB Manti Te’oWR Brandon MarshallWR Tre’Quan SmithMarcus Davenport (toe) and Tre’Quan Smith (foot) were both listed as questionable on Wednesday’s final injury report, but Smith told the media that felt good and that he was going to play. Unfortunately, he won’t be available.There was also optimism that Davenport could play from NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport on this morning, and with Loewen and Hendrickson sitting Youth Nick Easton Jersey , that means he’ll definitely be in for some playtime. Te’o has been active for just four games this season, with his last coming in Week 8 against the Vikings. For the second straight game, Brandon Marshall will take a seat. He told NFL Network’s Tifffany Blackmon on Tuesday that he’s doing everything he can to catch up & earn his piece. Tommylee Lewis, who recently returned to the team from injured reserve, will be in the lineup tonight.