Justin-Simmons-Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Okt 24 '19

The Broncos failed to convert a two-point conversion in the fourth quarter of a tight game. They failed to convert only because they failed to challenge the play.Replays clearly showed Broncos quarterback Case Keenum reaching the ball across the goal line before any body part touched the ground as he dove into the end zone. Because it wasn’t a scoring play Adam Gotsis Color Rush Jersey , it was not a booth review. That left it up to Broncos coach Vance Joseph to challenge it. Joseph reached for his red challenge flag but decided against throwing it.Joseph said after the game that coaches in the booth told him they didn’t see a clear replay.“And if we don’t have the replay, what are they going to see?” Joseph said, via Jeff Legwold of ESPN.CBS rules analyst Gene Steratore, a former NFL referee, said during the broadcast he expected the league would have reversed the on-field ruling if the Broncos had challenged.Instead of leading 22-19 with 12:17 remaining, the Broncos led only 20-19. The Chargers kicked a field goal with 6:47 left to regain the lead. Denver eventually won on a last-play field goal, but the bad advice Joseph got from upstairs could have cost the Broncos dearly.Joseph Phillip Lindsay Jersey , though, put it back on officials.“Get the call right. How about that? Don’t always put it on us,” Joseph said, via 104.3 The Fan. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Marquette King has found a team will allow him to keep it real, seek his revenge and maybe pursue records.“Denver is a punter’s paradise,” King said after signing a three-year https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Derek-Wolfe-Jersey , $7 million deal with the Broncos on Thursday, less than a week after his surprising release from the Oakland Raiders.King said he doubts his oft-flagged on-field antics is what led new Raiders coach Jon Gruden to release him. He added, however, that “the cool thing about the Broncos is the people that work at the Broncos encourage you to be yourself. Players play a lot better when they can let their hair down and be themselves. It’s cool. They encourage it.”King said he never had the chance to speak with Gruden before he was jettisoned.“I just saw him on car commercials and stuff,” King said with a laugh. “I get to see him two times a year.”And that was certainly a factor in King’s decision to stay in the AFC West.“I just wanted to find the best place that I thought I would fit,” King said. “I think there is somewhat of a revenge factor in there, too.”The sixth-year pro who had appeared in all of the Raiders’ games since 2013 Todd Davis Color Rush Jersey , was a Pro Bowl alternate last season and a second-team All Pro in 2016. He’s the only punter in NFL history to post at least a 40-yard net average in each of his first five seasons.Last year, he posted a career-high 42.7-yard net punting average, and he expects to do even better at altitude.King has averaged a whopping 50 yards a punt in his five games in Denver, where he’ll replace Riley Dixon, who slumped last year after a solid rookie season. In 2016, King averaged 56.5 yards on eight punts in Denver’s mile-high air.“I’ve always enjoyed punting out here in the altitude just because the ball travels further,” King said. “It’s something I’m going to have to get used to Brendan Langley Jersey , too. I definitely have to get a feel for my leg when it comes to putting the ball inside the corners and everything.”He said he plans to continue his celebrations following big punts in Denver, but aims to avoid the 15-yard flags that dogged him in Oakland.“I’m still going to have fun. I’m still going to dance and still celebrate. I’m going to be me. Nothing is going to stop me from being me,” King said.“The flags — I got three flags two years ago and one flag last year — it’s in the past. I’m just looking forward to doing my thing and making sure I’m working on my composure and doing the right things to making sure the team is in the best situation possible.”He knows he has to come up with a new ritual to replace his “Bucking Bronco” dance.“Now it’s time to find a new celebration because that was one when I was trying to troll y’all,” King said on a conference call with Denver media. “Now I’ve got to find something else. It’s definitely going to be a nice little dance. We’ll figure something out.”And he realizes he’ll have to pick out a new number, too, because boss John Elway’s No. 7 isn’t going anywhere.“I’ve got to take him out to a nice steak dinner, but I don’t think that’s going to work. I was thinking about getting him a helicopter or something https://www.broncosfanstore.com/Justin-Simmons-Jersey , a big gift,” King said. “But I don’t think he’s going to give that `7′ up. I’ve got to figure out another number.”——