Shon Coleman Jersey Stitched | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Okt 30 '19

GM warns Browns fans not to believe the hype surrounding the team Youth Carl Nassib Jersey , but it is too late for that." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteDawgs EDTShareTweetShareShareJohn Dorsey trying to put genie back in the bottleKen Blaze-USA TODAY SportsThe Cleveland Browns will open the 2019 regular season dealing with a level of expectations that the franchise has not encountered in more than three decades. A winning record will be considered, by some, a “disappointment.” A playoff berth will suffice for many; while only a Super Bowl run will be enough for a segment of the fan base that has overdosed on hype since the end of last season. The man who has played a large role in creating the current team is general manager John Dorsey, who upon being hired in December of 2017 stated his desire to “re-awake this sleeping giant, the Cleveland Browns.” (That was a phrase borrowed from Gabe Paul, who during his time as general manager of the Cleveland Indians in the 1980s often talked about how Cleveland was a baseball town in search of a winning team.)It only took until midway through the 2018 season for the giant to awake, as the Browns closed out the year by winning five of their final seven games and just miss out on their first winning season since 2007.Now, however, Dorsey wants to temper the expectations.Speaking at last week’s press conference to announce Cleveland as the host of the 2021 NFL Draft, Dorsey looked to temper the expectations of a rabid fan base, per The Athletic’s Zac Jackson via Bleacher Report:It’s nice that Dorsey wants everyone to slow down a bit, but there is no way he can put that genie back in the bottle. While attendance and interest in the Indians and Cleveland Cavaliers has always ebbed and flowed based on those team’s ability to compete Carl Nassib Jersey Stitched , the Browns are the region’s top team and their grip on that distinction has only grown tighter in recent months. The Browns started their latest rebuild in 2016 and Dorsey has quickly turned a solid foundation into a team that has caught the attention of everyone in the NFL. And with that has come expectations that may not be completely realistic, but that is the reality for a fan base that has been waiting 30 years for a team that they can truly believe in.Dorsey created this monster and no matter how much he or head coach Freddie Kitchens remind fans that there is still a lot of hard work ahead, the excitement is only going to build throughout the summer.The giant is very much awake. It is now up to the Browns to make sure it does not go back to sleep. BEREA, Ohio (AP) — Freddie Kitchens got intensely defensive about the Browns new offensive star. Odell Beckham Jr. isn’t in any trouble with his coach.Kitchens’ voice rising to deliver his message, Cleveland’s first-year coach said Saturday he’s not upset that Beckham has skipped the first two phases of the team’s voluntary offseason workout program.“Of course, I would rather him be here than not here, but I understand why,” Kitchens said. “I talk to Odell every day. He knows what we’re doing offensively every day. He will be ready to play. Don’t worry about that.”While his teammates — with the exception of disgruntled running back Duke Johnson — have been practicing and developing camaraderie, Beckham, who was acquired in a March trade with the New York Giants, has been training in California.Kitchens dismissed the idea that Beckham not being around could have a negative effect on the Browns. He pointed out that NFL defensive stars Khalil Mack and Aaron Donald have not been with their teams in previous years for offseason workouts.“Now, it benefits and it is better for us to have them here us being a new staff Youth Shon Coleman Jersey , but if we can’t have him ready to play when he shows up, they need to find a new head coach and they need to find a new position coach,” said Kitchens, hired in January after a successful interim stint as offensive coordinator last season.Beckham has drawn some criticism for his absence, which some have viewed as more evidence that he’s a selfish player.And while Kitchens would prefer Beckham was at every practice and meeting, he’s not letting the issue sidetrack the Browns.“I also understand that you guys are trying to define and draw lines in the sand between coaches and players and players and players and that ain’t gonna happen anymore,” Kitchens told reporters. “And there’s no problem with Odell not being here. I’d rather him be here. He’s not here. It’s voluntary. That’s what the word voluntary means. He can decide to come or he can’t.“But under no circumstance am I going to say that I’m pissed off at Odell for not being here. He’ll be ready to play and ultimately that’s the only thing I want, for him to be ready to play when we start kicking off in September and he will be — I promise you.”Beckham spent five sometimes rocky seasons with the Giants. He was excited for a new start in Cleveland, but other than coming in for an introductory news conference on April 1, he’s been elsewhere.Earlier this week, Jarvis Landry posted on social media that he’s training and promised Browns fans that he’ll be “the best version of myself on and off the field.”Kitchens isn’t concerned about Beckham’s time away impacting his connection with Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield. The pair has trained together in the summer.“I’ll tell you this about Odell Beckham and Baker Mayfield,” Kitchens said. “I think they have a pretty good relationship and they’ve formed pretty good camaraderie. They’ve worked out for two summers in California and I don’t see their camaraderie being a problem.”As for Johnson Shon Coleman Jersey Stitched , who asked to be traded after the team signed Kareem Hunt, there had been speculation the Browns would deal him this weekend. But that didn’t happen, and Kitchens seemed confident Johnson may stay around.“Duke is under contract,” he said. “I have said this for like a month now, I don’t know where all this trade talk started happening. People just assumed that we are going to trade him because we signed another good football player. Me, personally, I like good football players and I like as many of them as we can get. Then, it is our job to get them the ball and to help to enable them to help us win in whatever role that is.“Duke Johnson is on this football team, Duke Johnson will have a vital role in this football team and Duke Johnson will help us win football games. Am I surprised that he’s still here? No, not one bit. I haven’t wavered and never said anything different other than that.”