Womens Jerick McKinnon Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Dez 10 '19

The injuries today came from out of nowhere; Let’s watch RKOs from out of nowhere No denying it http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-mcglinchey-jersey , today really, really sucks. The San Francisco 49ers had what turned into a fun game against the Kansas City Chiefs but nothing was fun about the ending. Jimmy Garoppolo was carted off, Richard Sherman has a calf injury, and numerous other dings and bruises swell the 49ers as they leave Arrowhead. Forget the win, this game might have ended the season. Garoppolo changed the entire culture of that offense when he stepped on the field. C.J. Beathard has the experience, but his preseason was not at all inspiring. We’re all depressed Tevin Coleman Jersey , scared, frustrated. Might as well get a laugh out of this. A loss hurts, a loss where the 49ers may have several players out for weeks—or the season, makes it even worse. So if you haven’t seen the RKOs from out of nowhere, I suggest checking Youtube and watching them. The basic gist is Randy Orton looks for life fails and is superimposed with an RKO while the announcing team goes nuts screaming how it came out of nowhere. The last time we showed RKOs, it was during the Chip Kelly era Arik Armstead Jersey , I believe. Seems like a good time to find some new RKOs. Things aren’t over. The 49ers still have development they can benefit from this season. This is one of the worst losses I can think of in recent memory. The season isn’t over yet. Stay faithful, my friends. The 49ers have the second pick in the draft and most of the speculation about what they’ll do with it has centered on the defensive line.Nick Bosa or Josh Allen could come in as a defensive end or they could add defensive tackle Quinnen Williams to a group that’s been the focus of past team building efforts. Arik Armstead, DeForest Buckner and Solomon Thomas were taken in the first round between 2015 and 2017 and the team traded for Dee Ford this offseason to give them an edge rusher.Any concern that they would be putting too many eggs in one basket by using another first-round pick on a lineman aren’t shared by head coach Kyle Shanahan.“You can never have too [many] D-linemen,” Shanahan said, via ESPN.com. “They are very hard to find. And when you get guys who are difference-makers, those guys can change the game as much as anyone just on their own by rushing the passer.”The 49ers haven’t won more than six games in any of the last four seasons Womens Jerick McKinnon Jersey , so loading up on linemen hasn’t made the right kind of difference to this point. Should they do the expected and go to the well again, the hope will be that this year’s addition will swing the tide in their favor.