Solomon Thomas Jersey White | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Dez 16 '19

San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle said his tweet to Antonio Brown from New Year’s Eve was at the prodding of a fellow member of the 49ers offense.Via KNBR Womens Adrian Colbert Jersey , Kittle said on Wednesday that his “Sup?” tweet directed at Brown was a dare from quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.“Jimmy totally dared me to do it,” Kittle said. “And I am not going to say no. [I] threw it out there, and I thought it was going to be completely meaningless, and I got a response in about 10 minutes. I was like, ‘Oh, that’s exciting.’ It was fun.”The tweet was posted just two hours shy of the start of 2019 and it didn’t take Brown long to respond back with a starry-eyed emoji that ultimately posed a question of if the 49ers would have any interest in Brown. Although G.M. John Lynch later admitted that the 49ers had interest in receiver Odell Beckham, Jr. Womens Fred Warner Jersey , Lynch said regarding Brown, “We took a quick look and then we just said, ‘Hey, we’re not interested in that for our team.'”Garoppolo didn’t confirm Kittle’s account of the back-and-forth, but also didn’t say he didn’t do it either.“It depends who you ask,” Garoppolo said. “He said it was (me)? I’d take it with a grain of salt then.” Miss the televised chaos of the draft? We got your coverage right here."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference Calls49ers Rookies49ers Video2019 NFL Draft: 49ers picks, mock drafts Bradley Pinion Jersey , news, rumors, analysisWatch ESPN and NFL Network’s coverage of the 49ers’ 2019 NFL draft picksNew,5commentsMiss the televised chaos of the draft? We got your coverage right here.PDTShareTweetShareShareWatch ESPN and NFL Network’s coverage of the 49ers’ 2019 NFL draft picksFans of the San Francisco 49ers are lucky. Because we have a user on YouTube who goes by Marvin49. Every year he posts all the correspondence of NFL Network and ESPN regarding each of the San Francisco 49ers picks—or at least what he can find. Not just the picks, but any sort of interview or feedback afterwards—this guy has it. I’ve been fortunate enough to use his videos for our yearly draft rewind feature and he’s back with another edition: 2019.For those of you who missed the draft or want to see what the other network said about the picks, the video above can get you up to speed on everything. Keep in mind, the DMCA biscuits are probably already digging into this Solomon Thomas Jersey White , so you’ll have to head over to YouTube to actually watch it.Either way, this gives you a lot on what was said on the dueling networks who broadcast the draft. And yes, it contains Rich Eisen’s awesome sound off of the drafting of punter Mitch Wishnowsky.Special thanks to Marvin49 for doing these every year, they certainly are good to watch