Custom Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Jan 16 '19

Already thin Youth Allen Hurns Jersey , the Browns' group of wide receivers has gotten skeletal.Rookie Derrick Willies broke his collarbone in practice Friday and will miss Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Chargers and likely several more, further depleting a receiving unit lacking experienced playmakers.Willies came off the bench last week after Rashard Higgins injured his right knee and made the game's biggest play in an overtime win. But both he and Higgins will miss this week's game, and the Browns (2-2-1) will have to go further down their depth chart.Rookie Damion Ratley will likely be active and fill in for Willies as Cleveland's No. 3 receiver behind Jarvis Landry and rookie Antonio Callaway. Running back Duke Johnson, who led the team in receptions last season, can also line up wide or in the slot.A sixth-round pick from Texas A&M, Ratley is excited about the opportunity."I'm going to try to bring the best of my abilities in everything I can do, catching and running, doing everything I can to help the team where he was going to help the team," Ratley said. "Next man up Womens Sean Lee Jersey , that's what it is."Ratley has been inactive for just two games and hasn't played the past two weeks. But seeing Willies make the most of his chance against the Ravens inspired him."I can't get mad because he was performing in places I wasn't performing," Ratley said. "It hurts, not being active. It killed me, but I've got to do what I've got to do to help the team win. I've been ready to contribute whenever I was needed, whenever I was called on, that was my mentality. I just kept going and now it's my time, my opportunity to do what I need to do."Willies came through for the Browns last week after Higgins went down while making a block in the fourth quarter.An undrafted free agent from Texas Tech, Willies turned a short pass from quarterback Baker Mayfield into a 39-yard gain in overtime to help set up Cleveland's game-winning field goal with 2 seconds left.Willies finished with three catches for 61 yards.It's not known how long Higgins will be sidelined, and his status could force the Browns to sign another receiver. The Browns met with former Cowboys star and free agent Dez Bryant during the summer Womens Connor Williams Jersey , but the sides couldn't reach agreement on a contract.Cleveland worked former Tennessee receiver Rishard Matthews earlier this week, but for now the team will push ahead with Landry and its rookies.Seahawks players picked up on Cowboys defensive hand signals before the Tyler Lockett touchdown The Dallas Cowboys lost to the Seattle Seahawks last Sunday, and by now many are ready to move on to their next opponent in the Detroit Lions. The same is true for the Seahawks themselves who will play the Arizona Cardinals in Josh Rosen’s debut, but before the games can happen the normal practices of a given NFL week have to occur. This includes media sessions, taking to the podium, you get the picture. Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin met with the Seattle media on Thursday. Baldwin has yet to play this season but he was seen getting animated on the sidelines against the Cowboys. Baldwin discussed a different wide receiver catching a touchdown against Dallas on Thursday, Tyler Lockett. You’ll remember that Lockett hauled in a 52-yard pass from Russell Wilson for a score right inside of the two-minute warning in the first half. The score gave Seattle a 14-3 lead and that was plenty to keep the Cowboys out of contention and cruise to victory. How did Seattle score so easily on the deep bomb to Lockett, though? Until then Dallas had kept him and the Seahawks offense relatively in check. According to Baldwin, the answer lies in hand signals Youth Byron Jones Jersey , specifically the defensive ones that the Cowboys were using. Two practice squad players on the Seahawks had the job of watching them throughout the game in hopes of deciphering what they meant, and Baldwin claims they did.The Lockett touchdown came on Seattle’s fifth offensive possession of the game, and they had also gotten in the endzone on their fourth. It makes logical sense that after the first three the Seahawks were somewhat aware of what the Cowboys were doing defensively which led to the success they had, and perhaps Dallas changed things up at halftime which is why things stalled for Seattle. This of course will remind everyone of the infamous Spygate scandal that plagued the New England Patriots in 2007, but it’s not like the Seahawks videotaped the Cowboys on a previous occasion and got the knowledge that way. They had players watching Dallas mid-game and were able to crack the code quickly enough to use the knowledge to their benefit in the same contest, so much so that Baldwin believes the Seahawks could have scored any way on the Lockett touchdown.For what it’s worth Jerry Jones and Co. may have been aware of this as he said Seattle knew some of their tendencies when he appeared on 105.3 The Fan this week. Who knows.What do you think of Seattle deciphering the Cowboys defensive hand signals? Is it unfair? Within the boundaries of the rules? Just another demerit in a bad game?Let’s hope the hand signals are a bit different this Sunday against the Lions. Custom Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys