Mark Barron Color Rush Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Mär 20 '19

Tavon Austin didn’t play much Saturday in his second game back from a groin injury Jacob McQuaide Color Rush Jersey , but he played enough to make an impact.The Cowboys running back/receiver/returner had one rush for minus-3 yards and a catch for 7 yards in his nine offensive snaps, but Austin averaged 14.6 yards on his five punt returns. He had a 51-yard return, which the Cowboys failed to capitalize on when Dak Prescott threw an interception and the end zone, and Austin had another punt return of 80 yards that was negated by a holding penalty on C.J. Goodwin.“I sure thought he made the kind of plays that in the playoffs will win the game for you Johnny Hekker Jersey ,” Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said. “That鈥檚 why he鈥檚 here. He has the speed to make that kind of play.”Austin insisted after the victory over the Seahawks that he didn’t care who the Cowboys played in the divisional round. But the Eagles’ victory over the Bears on Sunday has the Cowboys headed to Los Angeles to play Austin’s former team.“I love the Rams to death,” Austin said Tuesday, via Kate Hairopoulos of the . “Every game is emotional. It ain’t really a difference. . . .I’m not going to make this a Tavon vs. the Rams thing. I’m over here, ready to have some fun and go play football.”The Rams traded the No. 8 overall pick from 2013 to the Cowboys in the offseason Lamarcus Joyner Color Rush Jersey , and Austin admits it hurt initially.“You’re always going to feel disrespected because you’re getting traded,” Austin said. “Evidently, you ain’t doing something right or you ain’t getting it done or they don’t believe in you.” The Los Angeles Rams will travel to the bay area to take on the San Francisco 49ers tomorrow. While the 49ers are only 1-5, they have been competitive and the Rams would be foolish to look past them.Who can help them avoid the upset?Greg ZuerleinTo say that Rams fans missed Legatron the past month and change would be a severe understatement. Out of the 3 players that kicked for the Rams in Zuerlein’s absence https://www.ramsfanstore.com/Pharoh-Cooper-Jersey , it should come as no surprise that the one and only Johnny Hekker was the most effective.Rams fans will be able to breathe easier on PATs and FGs with GZ back, but there will still be some nervousness until the Rams All-Pro kicker shows that he truly is 100% recovered from his injury.Jared GoffThe 49ers are allowing nearly 30 points per game and Goff has to be drooling over the opportunity to play them this weekend. With RB Todd Gurley getting a ton of attention (rightfully so) the 49ers may look for Goff to beat them.I expect the Rams franchise QB to do just that.Josh ReynoldsWith WR Cooper Kupp out with an MCL injury, head coach Sean McVay will look to Reynolds to be the next man up. Reynolds has been an enigma thus far in his NFL career and this is his opportunity to shed that label. Is he up to the task against a porous 49ers D?Whoever Plays Opposite Marcus PetersPeters was able to recover nicely last week after a horrid game against the Seattle Seahawks 2 weeks ago. The issue for the Rams secondary since losing CB Aqib Talib has been fielding two competent corners at the same time.When Troy Hill was playing well, Peters was getting torched. When Peters recovered and played to his ability level Mark Barron Color Rush Jersey , Hill looked terrible. Sam Shields has flashed the ability that once made him a Pro Bowler, but has lacked consistency.Defensive coordinator Wade Phillips needs someone to step up. Who will rise to the occasion?Michael BrockersBrockers is here simply as an advisory. He injured his shoulder last week and has been listed on the injury report all week. He’s going to play, but I’m interested to see if the injury slows him down at all.